smoke out of my exhaust

franky1

:
2008 mazda cx7
When i pullerd out of my house this morning i noticed that smoke was coming out of my exhaust for like a minute then stopped it freaked me out and wondering if anyone has had this problem.

Got a 2010 mazda cx-7 used. Noticed the same thing after driving it for first time after purchase, but it was very light and now gone.

careful.. mine first started smoking a bit, and than one day,blue smoke came out, and the next day my turbo died.. luckily mazda covered it under warranty... btw.. mazda extended the turbo warranty from 3 yrs to 5 years 100k kms.. atleast for canada...

careful.. mine first started smoking a bit, and than one day,blue smoke came out, and the next day my turbo died.. luckily mazda covered it under warranty... btw.. mazda extended the turbo warranty from 3 yrs to 5 years 100k kms.. atleast for canada...

Same thing happened to me. Mine started out with a winding noise from the engine and then as the noise got louder, smoke started to come out the tail pipe. Mazda replaced my turbo and paid for the rental. My CX7 only had 7500 miles on it.

Latest posts

Back