Skunk 2

jayrcr #2

Anyone know about the new cat-back from skunk and there coilover's.Im tinking about carying these product's so tell me what you think? There for p5's

skunk 2

That's for sure even my cost is still preety high.That's why ill only make about 30$ over cost on each part.Thanks for the feed back.

i just ordered the coils from nopi, ill tell you if i like them and stuff as soon as they're on my car.

skunk2

Cool! please let me know. I dont want sell junk.I do sell maxspeed that's the crappiest stuff ive ever seen but that's what some people want .

well if you are going to stock the Skunk exhaust...I wouldn't have to many on hand....as out of sight high as they are....something tells me they don't move very fast....to many other quality systems out there for a LOT less money.

oh and BTW Jay....you are only about an hour from me....howdy neighbor!!

what is the name of your shop?

Last edited:
skunk2

COOL glad to hear from a local boy. The name of my store is GEN-X concepts . Weve been in biz goin on 3 year's, as for the skunk stuff im going to order one.Give me a call somtime well talk shop 281-481-4700 ask for jason. Hopefully the coilovers are a little cheaper and nice quality.

I can't seem to find any information on the net about the Skunk2 exhaust system. Where is everyone getting their info from. I did find one thing saying something about the Skunk2 exhaust only fitting the P5.

skunk2

Have you tried looking at skunk2 site.www.skunk2.com.I have a master cataloge.Here are the part numbers .... . / coilovers-protege 5 2002-up # 517-10-1770 /exhaust protege 5 2002-up standard pt#413-10-2200/polished pt# 413-10-2205. They also have universal muffler's.tubing size 60mm,104mm tip pt#415-99-1470/ 76.2mm tubing,104mm tip.HOPE THIS HELP'S.

Oh, I see they've updated their site. Last time I checked it (about a month ago) they hadn't updated anything. For that price, I'd also consider the JIC Exhaust, which from the looks of those pics, might look a little bit better. I have pics of the JIC if anyone is interested. Looks awesome, virtually no welds on it.

The prices on the Skunk2 website I'm assuming are the MSRP prices. Does anyone that carries the exhaust have a price cause I'm sure it'll be much lower than that.

Ya there a little cheaper but not by much .But they are good looking muffler.I sell the coilovers for 310.00.I dont like to screw my customer's.

I was looking at the skunk2 exhaust the other day...a lady rear ended me about 2 weeks ago and completely crumpled my muffler and bent the entire exhaust system down...i was thinking about paying the difference and having the shop install the skunk2, but i don't have the $$$ right now. where can i learn more about the JIC?

Back