Side Job

Flightmedic

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Any mechanics that have a place and tools to do some side work interested in doing some installs on my speed6? I have a bunch of parts collecting in my basement and am getting ready to throw some of them on.

The list of parts for now is -

HKS High Performance Twin Power Ignition System
BNR Upgraded turbo
DNP Manifold
CP-e downpipe with highflow cat
H&R Sport springs
Turbine Tech liquid to air Intercooler
Turbine Tech Front Engine Mount
Turbine Tech Rear Differential Front mount
CP-e Rear Diferential Rear mount
CP-e Wishbone rear engine mount

Let me know if your interested in doing any or all of the above and your pricing. Doesn't have to be all at once : )

Jay

Come to a few of the meets and I am sure a good portion of that list could be completed. Cleaning meets on the 24th.

Come to a few of the meets and I am sure a good portion of that list could be completed. Cleaning meets on the 24th.

Sounds fun but I am a mental midget when it comes to anything car related so I am better off paying for someones services : )

Ah...but that is why you come to the meets. You get a lot of helping and knowledgeable hands to assist you and you learn in the process.

I witnessed a NEPOC mugging of whitemp5seattle's car at one meet where they installed lowering springs/struts in approx 90 minutes.

Ah...but that is why you come to the meets. You get a lot of helping and knowledgeable hands to assist you and you learn in the process.

I witnessed a NEPOC mugging of whitemp5seattle's car at one meet where they installed lowering springs/struts in approx 90 minutes.

Lol then I guess I may need to swing by one of these days. I always meant to in the past but they always fell one of my on shifts or when I was out of town...

most of that stuff is pretty involved though.. except for the HKS Twin Power..that one is easy... the springs we could do at a meet and the wishbone mount, if we had time could squeeze in the TT Front Motor Mount .. but the diff mounts take a long time as does the downpipe,manifold and BNR Turbo.

most of that stuff is pretty involved though.. except for the HKS Twin Power..that one is easy... the springs we could do at a meet and the wishbone mount, if we had time could squeeze in the TT Front Motor Mount .. but the diff mounts take a long time as does the downpipe,manifold and BNR Turbo.

I agree which is why I was looking to pay someone to do the work on the side not at a meetup...

Back