Showz Off Yo Ebrake Handellz!!

momo. it looks like this:
ltbmotorsport_2060_42184598

OK, got the steel pit lane handle/adapter. Does the factory perforated part of the ebrake have to come off or am I just scared to force the new one all the way on over it? Goes about half way then is super tight to no go feelin. Goin into service manual now to check it out.............

You will need to pull that factory cover on the handle off...also there is a MOMO knob/boot in the FS section I saw for $50 plus shipping...it was there a few days ago but I couldn't find this thread then...

I went with the MOMO boot as well and think it looks great on there...

How does it come off? Haven't found it in the manual yet. Also gonna be going with the momo boot.

So, was yours the black perforated handle or was it some gray stuff like your interior? Is it just take a razorblade & split & peel? Metal underneath that the new one attaches to? Kinda thinkin about lubin the perf up & just forcing the new one over it. Just didn't feel like it was gonna go any more than about halfway before having to get rough with it. Mine doesn't show metal on the back of it either, has some covering over the metal & there's just a bit of it before going into the console.

You will need to pull that factory cover on the handle off...also there is a MOMO knob/boot in the FS section I saw for $50 plus shipping...it was there a few days ago but I couldn't find this thread then...

I went with the MOMO boot as well and think it looks great on there...
Just scored that handle/boot that you were mentioning. The boot itself woulda costed me 50.00 so just went with this combo shipped for same price. Now to figure out whether to force the new one over the old one or cut off the perf stuff before going with new one....

Back