Showz Off Yo Ebrake Handellz!!

i12drivemyMP5

<<<<<<< >>>>>>>
Contributor
:
-- 03 P5 / 23 CX-5 --
Allright, my ebrake cover has seen better days. What are the cool options preferably silver of some sort but not chrome. IIRC, somebody had a very cool MOMO I wanna say. Not really feelin the CF thing since that's not my theme inside, not that it's not cool as hell tho. Whatchas got goin on??????

You should probably fix that. lol Your rear brakes may not be working... Or the e-brake cable is just broke. Hopefully its just the cable.

Yeah the cables are all stretched. Tightening them doesn't fix it.

I've been trying to get some used cables from someone lol.

It's not attached I'm guessing... That or your rear brakes aren't working right.

Think about it. How would your e-brake work if the cable stretched? It wouldn't hold very strong, thats for sure.

It's not attached I'm guessing... That or your rear brakes aren't working right.

Think about it. How would your e-brake work if the cable stretched? It wouldn't hold very strong, thats for sure.

Huh? what do you mean not attached?

And thats what I'm saying, its stretched and doesn't hold the car in place

DSC04707.jpg

So, I've already asked ScratchNSniff this question (but he bought his handle used and didn't know)...did you guys order the handle for the miata (it's the only one listed)? There are a number of different handles for different vehicles (Hondauh, Toyota, etc), none for the protege...just looking for the right one to order when I pull the trigger.

The MOMO ones seem universal.....my other question is what ebrake boot are people using? That's where I only find Miata ones. Is it just stuffed into the opening in the console on the P5's?

i don't remember where i bought it, i'll have to look through my old emails. i think i used an adapter for a miata, and my boots are from redlinegoods.

Found both MOMO pitstop & pitlane handles all colors/types on ebay for 80.00 each shipped free............thinkin I'm goin bootless but will check relinegoods.com tho. Thanks for lead.........

PSADP-A6 is the adapter that you'll need. without a boot, you'll be able to see the metal part of the ebrake

Back