Show off my new wheels

My car was lowered, but i switch back to stock springs, cause I felt that aftermarket springs were not doing better job than the stock spring.

I will get a set of coilover if i seen a good one out there.

how do you like those tires so far. i was gonna get a set of those but when i ordered them the guy told me they were on national backorder in my size, so i just got a set of azenis

how do you like those tires so far. i was gonna get a set of those but when i ordered them the guy told me they were on national backorder in my size, so i just got a set of azenis

well, sorry to hear that, I can just say these tires are AWESOME.

compare to RT615, its 141 a piece in my size, the Re01R is 211 a piece, my friend said that's not worth for that 70 bucks, but personlly I really like it.

We've been trying to make a sticky with all offsets and tire sizes that fit the MS3 properly. If this isn't rubbing, then I'd say it is fantastic. I was deeply concerned about the 235mm tire at 48mm, but it looks like you are pulling it off.

THIS is the near-perfect tire size for our car, btw. I'm sure you know that, but all these 225/40-18's going on around here are too small by quite a bit, which will increase your mileage count faster then you are actually doing. Then the other side, 225/45-18's are too tall by a little bit. The 235 is sooo close.

215/45-18 = 25.618" when calculated using the traditional mm x .aspect ratio /25.4 x 2 + sidewall method.

225/45-18 = 25.972"

225/40-18 = 25.087"

235/40-18 = 25.402" less then 1% difference, near perfect.

I was afraid we'd need a 50+mm 8" wheel to make this work, but I'm happy to see I'm wrong.

I've always said with wheels...go big or go home (quality, not size)

Very nice. My 235/40s rub in the rear on an 8 inch wheel w/48mm ET.

Big money wheels right there..And tires..
Nice choices on both.
Definately for those with deep pockets.

my pocket is all empty...damn those wheels, but I really like them.

I'd try 245/40/r18 next time with 48 offset, if it would work, it will be GRATE!!!!

thanks for all your opinions.

I've always said with wheels...go big or go home (quality, not size)

Very nice. My 235/40s rub in the rear on an 8 inch wheel w/48mm ET.

OF course you have a slight drop. but we need to find wheels that don't rub. I've found just a few 50mm sets out there...will 2mm make the diff?

whats the deal with the ssr and the comp-h graphics on one of the wheels. do they come separate and you put them on?

if i had that kinda of money i woulda bought the rx8 wheels w00t their like 900 a piece =P

those are the exact wheels I want for my car. dang they are light. that's a lot to spend though. the tire pressure sensors can't be taken from the old wheels and put on the new ones? I work at a land rover dealer and we do that all the time.

"God Damn!!!! I got my boy 22" chrome rims through my rim guy with tires mounted and balanced for $1900 shipped."

your wheels probably weigh 30+ lbs a piece.

those are the exact wheels I want for my car. dang they are light. that's a lot to spend though. the tire pressure sensors can't be taken from the old wheels and put on the new ones? I work at a land rover dealer and we do that all the time.

i switched the TPS from stock wheels to SSR's, so they do fit

Latest posts

Back