Show Me

OH, also helps when you openly bash their lover, Flyin Miata. That was classic when I trash talked them..oh man, the days..

k-lea said:
No crap, they are fools. It's sad when a 19 year old female knows more than they do when they've been around for YEAAAAARS. They are old tards who think they know it all, and I showed them they didn't.

Jim didn't like my "attitude" and told me to gtfo.

My car has a few pictures floating around here. Check the Miata section and look at the thread "New Wheels.." those are the most recent.
Jim is one of the most coolest laid back people I know. that must have been some attitude.

On that note, I found an intake on miata . net on Friday night. Should be on its way :)

MiaTurbo said:
Jim is one of the most coolest laid back people I know. that must have been some attitude.
Actually, I was just pointing out the facts and they didn't like what I had to say. I was sick of one member prancing around with all the answers, when in all seriousness, he knew nothing.

k-lea said:
Actually, I was just pointing out the facts and they didn't like what I had to say. I was sick of one member prancing around with all the answers, when in all seriousness, he knew nothing.
oh you must mean silverMiataracer aka Larry. He was born in an area when horses were the main form of transportation, so he seems to think he knows everything. He will be dead a lot sooner than I will so it does not bother me too much.

egine-intake

2080010660072301612EcozJr
k-lea said:
yess. Larry.

miataguy2cyprus said:
mpara-xtapothia.jpg

DIY intake. Apexi cone, two pipes from a local store, the sticker came with my exhaust but i put it on intake to cover a scratch :p

change of plans people! because on summer the temeratures in cyprus go over 40celcius degrees i desided that i needed something that would bring cooler air in my engine. so i sold my intake with some other stuff that i didnt need and i put a new less restrictive and (carbon=no hot air) intake. the result is this:

bmc.jpg

bmc intake with samco hose. :)

Holla! Post more pics of car, seems you have something nice going on thurr..

And you are from Texas..noice..

haha, glad you liked the "holla," haha, most pretty girls do ;) and THANK YOU for the car comment, that means a lot comin' form an NB, cause in my book...those are THE BEST model miata's!!! how's this...you show me yours...and i'll show you mine :) are you from DWF? i'm from the houston area. holla

that's tight. i've skated waco plenty of times. theirs lots of great spots out there. i love that park right beside that bridge, i have no idea what it's called though. there's some hotel right across the street. ok...i guess i can show you mine...but you have to promise to show me yours :) haha. holla

2454201_1_full.jpg

2454201_2_full.jpg

2454201_5_full.jpg

2454201_7_full.jpg

omg... how much weight did you add with those speakers and such?

other than that, thats one extremely sexy NA :)

(tho i do agree... nb is usually by far the best looking... tho maybe thats cos I ahve one ;))

Back