Show Me

FokinOstos said:
nothin' too special. new to the forums, just poppin' my cherry. holla

2454201_8_full.jpg
Where's your VAF? From what I gather, I need to get a EMS before I can elimnate mine. From the looks of your motor, you are not FI'd.

R2s99zoom said:
omg... how much weight did you add with those speakers and such?

other than that, thats one extremely sexy NA :)

(tho i do agree... nb is usually by far the best looking... tho maybe thats cos I ahve one ;))

the weight added is somewhere from 125-150 lbs. (blarf) it's all good though, i'm tryin' to get a custom turbo kit for it, so then i can actually keep up with all you guys, also...you people lost me with all your acronyms, haha.

k-lea...where's the photos?

R2s99zoom...my friend just sold his 2001 recently and it was my fav lookin' miata i've ever seen!! i'll post pics up soon. holla

found em, here ya go. i need to find the photo of his engine bay...FMII!!! holla

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

18's...are so hot right now, haha.

Last edited:
****, haha. remember when i said my friend sold his car...well, it didn't take long for them to post it up on eBay, haha, check it out:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

and the horsepower is all off too. we dynoed it and it was 165HP at 6 lbs of boost...WITH A LEAK!! that's why he got rid of it in the first place, the link managment sucks. he wanted to get that nemisis...but that's $2,000. it's ok though...cause he ended up gettin' an SRT8!!! (attn) holla

charger_ext_14_main.jpg

Last edited:
Back