Show me your CX-5 wheels

ysyzunes.jpg

The CX-5 should have came with this option. Looks kinda like a Lexus RX now though. But, in a nice way :)

Dip! Caution though... Had a very hard time sticking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be interested to see how this holds up over time. Great look, btw. I almost thought it was an X3. Jk. Props, brah.

It looks nice, I have painted my ex car this way too(08' VW Rabbit).
One thing I don't like, or needs improving in my opinion, is to brake up all that white with something black. To much white.
Maybe black door trim, or something.
I actually like how it looks with the black, it would be nice, if it would be painted black though.

I like it. Would have been ideal if the lower part of the grill was masked off to keep it black. The cross sections look like braces for teeth.

Thank you guys. I was hesitant in the first place with white. But I'm really happy with it. The plastic pieces was left on and masked off. DipHawaii did it for me, a guy named London. I'm wanting to buy a rear/front sway. Any suggestions?

Is it hard to take off the black trim pieces on our cx-5?

I'm not sure about the rest, but the front fender trims are easy, the just pull off and are held on by plastic push pin fasteners. I pulled the fender trims half way off to remove my bumper
du5y2e8u.jpg

New setup on the wife's car. VMR V702 18x8.5 +45mm with 235/55R18 Hankook RH07s. Looks killer IMO. *Still stock-ish but now it looks different than all other of the 1,000,000 CX5s.

CX5_VMRV702_1-vi.jpg

CX5_VMRV702_2-vi.jpg

CX5_VMRV702_3-vi.jpg

CX5_VMRV702_4-vi.jpg

CX5_VMRV702_5-vi.jpg

Is that Arctic White ? Looks whiter than the Crystal White Pearl........Car looks clean indeed.....Musn`t you'll get 60 instead of the 55 height ? Wheels "looks" smaller than OEM.....The gap above the wheel looks also wider....IMO

I`ve looked it up and indeed the circumference OEM is 2275,5.. these wheels are 2248,4 thats 1,2 % lesser (=smaller) It fits and its save but you can see it...

Last edited:
You guys and gals have beautiful vehicles. Thanks for all the pictures. I really want new rims now and to get the black body pieces the same color as the rest of the car.

Keep the pics coming!

Awesome !! 20" ? By far the best combi-laquer you can get for the CX !

Back