short story

while driving i approached a red light and saw a white mazda6, no big deal right? well, it was in the right lane waiting in line at the light and i was in the left with room enough to come to a stop at the same light but just past them. as i went by i saw a "turbo" badge on the right side of the trunk

of course, after already seeing the dual exhaust wasn't that of an ms6, and the wheels were a dead givaway of a regular 6 i had myself a little chuckle and then a nod of shame

i know as i passed her she saw me and what i was driving, because when the light finally turned green and we went she spent a while trying to catch up to me to get a "better" look. i finally made a right where she was going straight, and she had an opportunity to pull alongside and give me a nice long stare like one would if they came up to an enzo ferrari parallel parked on main street usa

needless to say im pretty sure she didn't have a turbo. the only other sham of a mazda i've seen other than that was an mz3 sedan with "mazdaspeed" stickers all over the place (side skirts, bumper, windows) and i think it was the 2.0

just thought i'd share. maybe one day i'll get to see a tribute with a "mazdaspeed" badge

Well both the 4 cylinder and the V6 (well for the 03-08s, 09s have duals only on the V6) have dual exhaust from factory, but yeah turbo emblems on a non-turbo car are dumb.

while driving i approached a red light and saw a white mazda6, no big deal right? well, it was in the right lane waiting in line at the light and i was in the left with room enough to come to a stop at the same light but just past them. as i went by i saw a "turbo" badge on the right side of the trunk

of course, after already seeing the dual exhaust wasn't that of an ms6, and the wheels were a dead givaway of a regular 6 i had myself a little chuckle and then a nod of shame

i know as i passed her she saw me and what i was driving, because when the light finally turned green and we went she spent a while trying to catch up to me to get a "better" look. i finally made a right where she was going straight, and she had an opportunity to pull alongside and give me a nice long stare like one would if they came up to an enzo ferrari parallel parked on main street usa

needless to say im pretty sure she didn't have a turbo. the only other sham of a mazda i've seen other than that was an mz3 sedan with "mazdaspeed" stickers all over the place (side skirts, bumper, windows) and i think it was the 2.0

just thought i'd share. maybe one day i'll get to see a tribute with a "mazdaspeed" badge
Was the girl hot?

I can understand laughing at puting "turbo" on your NA car, but i'd put something that said mazdaspeed on mine simply because it was the mazda name and not me trying to imitate a speed3.

I can understand laughing at puting "turbo" on your NA car, but i'd put something that said mazdaspeed on mine simply because it was the mazda name and not me trying to imitate a speed3.

i can see that. afterall there are mazdaspeed accessories available for non-mazdaspeed vehicles.

Back