Shocks

JOSER_SPEED6

:
2014 Mazda 6 Touring
I need new shocks on Speed6 was wondering what would be the cheapest way to go. I found a set on ebay Tockico Blues for like 220. It says it fits the Speed6. I'm not tyring to break the bank since I will be getting rid of it in within the next 6 months. Was wondering what options are out there. Any ideas?

yea but for what i use the car for, i cant justify spending a grand on them. my car will never see the track and i have yet to go to the strip and ive had the car for 3 years. being able to fine tune the ride height is handy but not something i need.

I had Tokico blues on another car, and wasn't too happy with them. If I were you, I'd go for the Bilstein HD shocks - I think they'd be a better match for the Speed.

what exactly didnt you like about them? im not gonna buy them for 3 more months so any input is appreciated. Im sure the OP would like to hear your opinion as well.

Is there any Mazdaspeed 6 specific shock out there because alot of them say they are not for the AWD.. I mean i know they fit but the specific part does not say for MS6 speed.. I think the billsteins do though

Back