shift knob ideas

mapa19

:
'91 Miata BRG, '95 MX-6 LS, '02 Mazdaspeed5, '04 Mazda3 S-w
ok, i've been looking around for a different shift knob.
i'm tired of my lil weird looking knob. and i want a different one.
i've seen different ones i like on miata forums, but i want to see what you guys have done.
please post some pics

there was already a thread done on this that was several pages long. do a search....the general consensus was that the greddy knobs looked awesome on our cars!

When I was younger, about 10 or so years ago, I drilled out a Q-Ball and used it as a shift knob. I loved it, but some might think that is kind of ghetto! LOL!

redbull shif knob ?
205084_10150231972890030_638210029_9140869_1269002_n.jpg

You may want to check out our diverse line-up of unique shift knobs...All of them are weighted! A really popular one right now is our Phantom Hybrid shift knob that is weighted, height adjustable, and does not get really Hot and really Cold! Check it out here:

Otherwise check out our other wide selection of shift knobs at:

www.twmshiftknobs.com

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

Lots of variety.....

CobaltBlueC50001.jpg

SubaruSTI1.9Purple0001.jpg

Bullet_MX501.jpg

C5CrystalBall01.jpg

C5RStyle01.jpg

ALL made in USA!

Last edited:
Nice, but it looks like it's for Mustangs, only. $185.00!

Go TWM. Awesome quality and performance.
PM 'Perro del Sol' right here on 247 for more info on the TWM knobs.

It fits more then just mustangs, thats the only place i could find it quickly. Its sick goes with almost any shifting pattern (sorry 7 speeds) and you can change it from 256 different colors.

Go TWM. Awesome quality and performance.
PM 'Perro del Sol' right here on 247 for more info on the TWM knobs.

TWM guarantee's their products and the quality is insurpassed, I have the one on my wagon for 7 years and it is still going strong. All of our cars have TWM shift knobs. Also, Eric Meyer of Xowill racing has them in his RX-8, Freedom & Team Sahlen in their Speed 3's.

Keep in mind that metal knobs can get extremely hot. I used to have a car with a chrome knob and had to cover it during Summer months.

I love the knobs pictured that are transparent. Where do you get those from and are they heavier then stock. Also I have a question how do you remove the emblems to paint them or make the evil M. Then how do you put them back on. The ones on the painted surface and on the grille.

They are not as heavy as the OEM knob but until someone invents transparent steel or brass, that is the minor tradeoff when you have a glass-like shift knob. If you right-click on any of the photos and select "properties", you will see where the photo came from and the website link.

Back