Shark Week!

clownphish

Legacy TLT Member
Contributor
:
2018 CX-5 GT
Anybody watching (or half as excited about it as I am) Shark Week on Discovery? Saw the RoboShark thing last night, thought it was pretty cool, even though he dies in the end. Ooops, didn't mean to be a spoiler! :D

I swear, Working 2 full time jobs is killing me, there once was a time that I would have been watching every night of sharkweek. I love shark week. I have a big ass tatoo of a shark, but NOOOO, I have to make up for being a dumbass with my money. So no, I havent been watching.

I feel for ya man, I really do. Shark week is a blessed event that should be shared by all. :(

I'm a big shark week fan. But of all the weeks out of the year I have finals!!! Been studying all day and night for these tests. But I did get to see Anatomy of a Shark bite....it was sweet. I'm gonna try and watch tonite...or have my wife start taping them.

ROBO shark died twice at the hands of a nile crock, and at the end a Great White. I too am a Great White shark... ... I mean shark week fan.

Shark Week is the s***. Wish they showed in depth details on Roboshark though.

Yep love SHARKS!!!!

My dream vacation is still to go in a cage and see some Great Whites, plus swim with the other sharks.

I think I've gone totally spastic on this Shark Week thing because my husband now looks at me weird... I can't help it though, they're just so cool. I think I want a tattoo of a shark now. I already have a clownphish so I guess I could continue with a marine motif. Hrmmmm....

Back