Selling my Mazdaspeed

Turboluver said:
Does voluntary repossesion ruin ur credit? if so, than f that. I need credit to buy a house one day man
Of course, but not nearly to the same extent as a I-Found-Ya,-b****! involuntary repossession.

You'd be amazed in this crap job market the type of credit lenders will issue home loans for. Yes, I also worked as a mortgage broker, too. :). I've sweettalked some non-conforming lenders into issuing relatively low rates on mortgages for people a day out of bankruptcy. And nothing reflects as poorly on a credit report as a BK and consumer credit counseling.

Most lenders only really scrutinize your last 24 months of credit history anyway. As long as you're plans for a house are longterm, I wouldn't even think about it fokking up your chances. Right now you have more immediate concerns, and that's what to do with a car that you can't afford.

It was my understanding that whichever lending institution finances your car requires full coverage. They must know your carrier, and if you drop your coverage, the bank is notified. You then have 2 options...you can have the cost of a carrier of their choosing added to your car payment (which is sky-high), or you can have your car removed from your possession by a repo man.

omfg 5500 a year???? good lord. find a chinese insurance broker. for some reason chinese people always get the cheapest insurance. im saving 800 because of mine:D

Back