Sell Car or Part Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP Part Out! All offers considered

NOW ENTERTAINING ALL BEST OFFERS.
Shipping has been anywhere from $15-$33. Please consider a median shipping price when considering your offer.
Thanks everybody.

NEW! AWR Rear Motor Mount - $60 shipped
Vibrant Black Distribution Block w/ 4 nipples (all plugs still attached as well), -SOLD
BUNDLE ONLY: AEM Wideband guage and Split Second AFC v2 (data logging), transfer cable, all instruction paperwork and R4 software disk. unit fits PERFECTLY under cup holder, and maintains easy access to link up to pc. . -SOLD.
center console bezel - SOLD
Dual gauge pod, under radio. no cracks, good shape, may need to be sanded and repainted. SOLD
Samco Sport silicon turbo hot pipe (connects turbo to sidemount ic). $70 shipped
3samcohotpipe_zps92021ca8.jpg
[/IMG]
2samcohotpipe_zps098cba73.jpg
[/IMG]
1Samcohotpipe_zps9284fefc.jpg
[/IMG]
brand new 36" inch steel braided line (possibly for mechanical oil pressure gauge), $20 shipped
Dave B rings- SOLD

Injen CAI piping and MAF with 3 injen branded couplings. does not include air filter (i have a beat up autozone cone filter i doubt you want) - $120 shipped
2013-03-04_18-45-27_329_zpsde7cde3f.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-03-04_18-46-33_170_zps0625b8fa.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-03-04_18-45-59_527_zps12ff8408.jpg
[/IMG]
Mazdaspeed door sills- shipped- SOLD
CustomMSP Sidemount IC (as seeing at protegegarage)- $275 shipped
2customsmspSMIC_zps5b8b433d.jpg
[/IMG]
customsmspSMIC_zps9ba5d218.jpg
[/IMG]
VCTS Solenoid - shipped - SOLD
Greddy Type S BOV -SOLD
Hard Pipe (cold side only) with Greddy Type S flange (does not include BOV)- $50 shipped
3hotpipe_zps41d41113.jpg
[/IMG]
4hotpipe_zps63d3a80a.jpg
[/IMG]
1hotpipe_zpse2a22e67.jpg
[/IMG]
2hotpipe_zpsb5f4fd73.jpg
[/IMG]
stock GT25 turbo with forge wastegate - Sold
Read Carefully! Selling my GT28RS "disco potato" with new wastegate (stock one that came with gt28rs, never used. Does not include Forge wg as shown), pulled it off and found the turbine to be hard to turn. it will move but takes effort. i have called around and local shops think it needs to be rebuilt. I was going to sell for $850 before i found this out. turbo rebuild will run about $400 unless you can do it your self. so i am still selling with Forge wastegate (and original wastegate that came with turbo will also be included), but under these terms, i will reduce price to $275 shipped
3gt28rs_zps449f5459.jpg
[/IMG]
Vibrant polished front upper strut bar. $100 shipped (pics to come)
Steedspeed exhaust Manifold ver.1: - Sold
Need a stock part, just ask!

**if you want any more pictures, just PM me your email address and i will get more pictures to you or answer any questions you have**

Thanks all,

Attachments

• 2013-03-04_20-22-59_401.jpg
    2013-03-04_20-22-59_401.jpg
    807.7 KB · Views: 231
  • 2013-03-04_18-46-33_170.jpg
    2013-03-04_18-46-33_170.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
So any news on the pedals and sills?
yeah, i popped the sills. drivers side... has obvious wear and tear and a couple noticeable scratches (from years before). one clip on the drivers side broke off. i took some pictures and will send you some of both sills and pedals (once pedals are off) so you can get a better idea of looks. give me a couple hours. Thanks

How much for your hardpipes and bov
not going to lie, the hard pipe with BOV does carry some weight to it, i'd imaging packaging and shipping will be a bit pricey, thinking $30-$35 (but i'm no post man), let me locate a proper sized box and i will get a shipping price after weight and give you a purchase price. pm me your email address and i will send you pics. and it's just the pipe going from IC to TB. the hot pipe is the samco, all ready listed on front page. thanks

payment sent for SSAFC & AEM Wideband! thanks!!!
NP. i get off at 5 today, i will stop by post office for shipping box, will pack it up nice and tidy when i get home and send out 1st thing tomorrow AM before work. thanks man

Would you happen to have rear sway bar mounts and bushings? Can you give me a price on just one. I can't seem to find them online. Thanks.

What about front bumper cover, bumper support beam (metal), and hood?
Sorry man, that's out of my realm for shipping. Might need to save that for a local sale only. Unless you happen to know somebody whos going to be in the Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri area. :)

Would you happen to have rear sway bar mounts and bushings? Can you give me a price on just one. I can't seem to find them online. Thanks.
Yeah, let me get those off and make sure they are in good condition. Pm me your email address and I can send you pics once its off.

The bumper support beam would be the most important thing I need. I have a FedEx business account that we can charge the shipping to. The hood and bumper cover isn't as necessary. Please let me know, thanks

The bumper support beam would be the most important thing I need. I have a FedEx business account that we can charge the shipping to. The hood and bumper cover isn't as necessary. Please let me know, thanks
if you got shipping taken care of, then let me see what I can do to get that off. I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back