Sell Car or Part Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP Part Out! All offers considered

NOW ENTERTAINING ALL BEST OFFERS.
Shipping has been anywhere from $15-$33. Please consider a median shipping price when considering your offer.
Thanks everybody.

NEW! AWR Rear Motor Mount - $60 shipped
Vibrant Black Distribution Block w/ 4 nipples (all plugs still attached as well), -SOLD
BUNDLE ONLY: AEM Wideband guage and Split Second AFC v2 (data logging), transfer cable, all instruction paperwork and R4 software disk. unit fits PERFECTLY under cup holder, and maintains easy access to link up to pc. . -SOLD.
center console bezel - SOLD
Dual gauge pod, under radio. no cracks, good shape, may need to be sanded and repainted. SOLD
Samco Sport silicon turbo hot pipe (connects turbo to sidemount ic). $70 shipped
3samcohotpipe_zps92021ca8.jpg
[/IMG]
2samcohotpipe_zps098cba73.jpg
[/IMG]
1Samcohotpipe_zps9284fefc.jpg
[/IMG]
brand new 36" inch steel braided line (possibly for mechanical oil pressure gauge), $20 shipped
Dave B rings- SOLD

Injen CAI piping and MAF with 3 injen branded couplings. does not include air filter (i have a beat up autozone cone filter i doubt you want) - $120 shipped
2013-03-04_18-45-27_329_zpsde7cde3f.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-03-04_18-46-33_170_zps0625b8fa.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-03-04_18-45-59_527_zps12ff8408.jpg
[/IMG]
Mazdaspeed door sills- shipped- SOLD
CustomMSP Sidemount IC (as seeing at protegegarage)- $275 shipped
2customsmspSMIC_zps5b8b433d.jpg
[/IMG]
customsmspSMIC_zps9ba5d218.jpg
[/IMG]
VCTS Solenoid - shipped - SOLD
Greddy Type S BOV -SOLD
Hard Pipe (cold side only) with Greddy Type S flange (does not include BOV)- $50 shipped
3hotpipe_zps41d41113.jpg
[/IMG]
4hotpipe_zps63d3a80a.jpg
[/IMG]
1hotpipe_zpse2a22e67.jpg
[/IMG]
2hotpipe_zpsb5f4fd73.jpg
[/IMG]
stock GT25 turbo with forge wastegate - Sold
Read Carefully! Selling my GT28RS "disco potato" with new wastegate (stock one that came with gt28rs, never used. Does not include Forge wg as shown), pulled it off and found the turbine to be hard to turn. it will move but takes effort. i have called around and local shops think it needs to be rebuilt. I was going to sell for $850 before i found this out. turbo rebuild will run about $400 unless you can do it your self. so i am still selling with Forge wastegate (and original wastegate that came with turbo will also be included), but under these terms, i will reduce price to $275 shipped
3gt28rs_zps449f5459.jpg
[/IMG]
Vibrant polished front upper strut bar. $100 shipped (pics to come)
Steedspeed exhaust Manifold ver.1: - Sold
Need a stock part, just ask!

**if you want any more pictures, just PM me your email address and i will get more pictures to you or answer any questions you have**

Thanks all,

Attachments

• 2013-03-04_20-22-59_401.jpg
    2013-03-04_20-22-59_401.jpg
    807.7 KB · Views: 231
  • 2013-03-04_18-46-33_170.jpg
    2013-03-04_18-46-33_170.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
I cant tell you what to do. But I can tell you I am about to make enough money from my part out to not hate myself for the huge loss on the car, but as a whole I would have lost my ass so bad it wasnt even funny. Wouldn't have been a big deal if that car stayed running for a few years..but I only had it for a year. The previous owner ****** me hard

Thanks for all the responses, i will be parting out and get to as much as possible this weekend. I'm out of commission now, flu has laid me out. I'll post pics as parts become available. Stay tuned (lol get it). Sorry.

Interested in ssafc, steedspeed, and possibly wideband and brake lines. I have money ready to send right now

Stock shifter and shift knob? I have a stock one that is shortened and rethreaded if your interested as well for trade. Im two hours away

Sorry about the delays in response, been out of commission with a hardcore flu since Wednesday. Im trying to keep up with pm's. As far as the manifold goes, i highly doubt i can get to that this weekend. Im wanting to post pics of items before putting a price on them, just encase i screw something up on uninstall. Just trying to be straight forward on every item sold. Hope you guys can appreciate that. I will post updated pics as items come off and are ready for sale. Thanks all.

Stock shifter and shift knob? I have a stock one that is shortened and rethreaded if your interested as well for trade. Im two hours away

I have a short shifter installed (can't remember which one). But after this part out, this car will not be driven ever again, that's for sure. But you are close enough to buy my vibrant exhaust if you want. :)

I have a short shifter installed (can't remember which one). But after this part out, this car will not be driven ever again, that's for sure. But you are close enough to buy my vibrant exhaust if you want. :)

Catback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back