Screen Reset Slow Acceleration (2015 CX-5)

2015 Mazda CX-5 110k miles.
I was driving down the freeway and my screen just reset, when it booted back up a bunch of dash lights including check engine light came on. My car also began to accelerate much more sluggish than usual. After turning the car off and then back in the check engine light remains on. Anyone know what this could be?

Double check terminal connections on your battery, and see if you can pull any codes as @ceric suggested. If you don't have a code reader, you should be able to stop by an auto parts store like Napa or Autozone and have them pull codes for you.

2015 Mazda CX-5 110k miles.
I was driving down the freeway and my screen just reset, when it booted back up a bunch of dash lights including check engine light came on. My car also began to accelerate much more sluggish than usual. After turning the car off and then back in the check engine light remains on. Anyone know what this could be?
Thanks, appreciate it. I'll check the connections and then go to auto zone and pull the codes, just wasn't sure if it was something someone may have experienced before.

While the OP is at Autozone he should have them load test his battery. Even new batteries can fail a load test, and the symptoms the OP mentioned can be caused by low battery voltage - or a poor connection.

Back