San Antonio Roll Call

thats kool...Hey Brandon I left KMT started something new but I'm still into my mazdas just looking into a speed6

Im in San Antonio now. Name is Jason. I'm on the North side. in stone oak area.

NEW '11 Speed3

I'm Stephen. I've meet in the past when I was living in the North of SA. I'm trying to move back into SA/Boerne in the very near future once I've been able to obtain a part-time job. I can't work full-time since I'm on disability. I use to have an '08 3s GT Hatchback until I traded it in this past Wednesday @ Ingram. I now have an '11 MS3. I'm, down here in HE** (Valley), detailing it up as I normally do. I stoped over at XPEL to have a clear bra placed on the front of it before I left SA on Monday. I did not want all of the crap in the King Ranch area to mess up the new front end of the Speed3. I will place the rest of the clear bra on the A-Piller & Roof Kit, Luggage Area Kit and Rocker Panel Kit this afternoon. Once I have her cleaned-up, I will post some picks of her. (headbang)

Well, so much for being able to go to Boerne till late this week, it I'm lucky. I have to do a clean bra on a new '11 Dodge Ram 2500 and a new '11 Hyundai Equus. Oh well, Gotta make over $1,100 cash.

fyi - that is not all profit

"Its a Mario" in my best italian accent....Hello and welcome to our humble little town.

what up guys we need to get a local meet going here.

For those who can make it id like to meet as many of you as possible.

Next months SA/SM/Austin meet will be held here in san antonio if im not mistaken. Who can make it its usually toward the end of the month so plenty of time to plan no place has been decided yet but rebelgirl ususally organizes it.

Also for those who can make it i was unable to make it last friday to Biffs but this week its on ill be there probably round 8 if not sooner lmk if you can go im gonna ask a few others who dont frequent 247 often if they can make it also.

"Its a Mario" in my best italian accent....Hello and welcome to our humble little town.

what up guys we need to get a local meet going here.

For those who can make it id like to meet as many of you as possible.

Next months SA/SM/Austin meet will be held here in san antonio if im not mistaken. Who can make it its usually toward the end of the month so plenty of time to plan no place has been decided yet but rebelgirl ususally organizes it.

Also for those who can make it i was unable to make it last friday to Biffs but this week its on ill be there probably round 8 if not sooner lmk if you can go im gonna ask a few others who dont frequent 247 often if they can make it also.

Lol! Cool! If my work schedule allows me I'll be there for the upcoming mazda meet.

I don't think I'll make it to the biffs meet tomorrow. I get out of work at 9pm, It'll probably be too late to head to the meet by then. :(

I just PM'd you also.

Back