San Antonio Roll Call

I hear Arrow Upholstery does pretty good work....i keep seeing the commercial with the old lady who is probably no longer with us, saying that shes gone back 3 times...lol

That's funny! I wonder if they do cars!

Hey guys i just bought a 02 protege5 so its bone stock but im planning on slowly fixing it up but i back when i had a prelude i was part of a club so i thought it would be cool if i looked for a mazda club so let me know when and where you all meet i'll def be there

Well as of lately its just meeting at my house to get my car going again...haha but welcome to the group. We dont have any real groups or clubs for some reason it just dosent work everyone has different schedules or familys and cant make it out so we just kinda plan for stuff but in Nov theres a big meet in San Marcos at Harris Hill that Corksport is also attending. Youll see all the mazda peeps there for sure even a few from austin dallas and houston. Your more than welcome to come hang at my place when we do some work theres always something to be done and the more the merrier.

awesome i just moved back from san marcos actually so i am most def gonna go to that one. do you have details to that one? oh and the names Nehemiah but they call me Nemo...i noticed there were names in the list :D

Ok guys id like to get something going on a regular basis like once a month there was a girl who would put together a meet once a month but she moved to houston cant remember her name but it would rotate between SA, Austin, and San Marcos. Not sure if Austin is to far for some but San Marcos is a happy medium. I should be getting my car back on the road again soon so id like to get together more often. So who would be game we do it one sat maybe the 2nd sat or something like that. LMK what yall think.

Also im going to need some help getting m car back on the road again theres still quite a bit of work thats needed to finish it off and I can use all the help I can get so if anyone is free on a weekend and wants to lend a hand let me know

Yeah man I'm definitely down for a meet...I was more of a Honda prelude guy but do like my Mazda so far :D but when I get a car I get into it no matter the make I don't discriminate so meeting Mazda peeps would be cool with me, helps get ideas (do's and dont's) for the car.

hey SA peeps does anyone know someone in town that does the headlight black housing?

My buddy Omar does he did mine when he restored my headlights they look good. Im actually gonna have him do this extra set of lights i have also. LMK if your interested ill give you his nimber

Back