RX-8 rims on ebay...just fyi

whitemp5seattle

Contributor
:
carbon grey 2005 SP23 sedan
Hey all,

I just bought some MS3 rims off ebay, so I'm no longer keeping these on my watch list on ebay, but I thought maybe someone else on the forums would be interested...maybe someone with a p5? :)

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Jeffrey
whitemp5seattle

P.S. The price right now is $100 and it ends in just under 2 days...and I e-mailed the guy about shipping costs and he got back to be pretty quickly. Seems like a good seller...

whitemp5seattle said:
Hey all,

I just bought some MS3 rims off ebay, so I'm no longer keeping these on my watch list on ebay, but I thought maybe someone else on the forums would be interested...maybe someone with a p5? :)

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Jeffrey
whitemp5seattle

P.S. The price right now is $100 and it ends in just under 2 days...and I e-mailed the guy about shipping costs and he got back to be pretty quickly. Seems like a good seller...

By them buddie, you'll fall in love with them just the way i did it with mines.. I have and MSP with them on. and they look insane.. don't think about it here are my pics.. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2315771/1 if you have the change and money go for them.... Good Luck. by the way Put the Nankang 215/35/18 with no problem..

Damn, he doesn't ship to Canada. :( Someone should jump on this, excellent deal and these rims look brilliant on P5s. Even to resell perhaps and make some coin...

Shhhh!!

Shhh....!!! we need to keep this quite because i plan on bidding and winning these for my Pro5....haha...nobody else can know...ill keep everybody updated if i win. also do you all think they will look good on a white Pro5?

whitemp5seattle said:
I think they'd be uber hot!

Im going for the same look as you, love the msp lip and blacked headlights, i got the rockblocker tail light overlays (smoked) and fog light overlays (smoked) tinted windows etc, im kind of going for that white blacked out look, ive always liked the rx-8 wheels, i hope they look good with all the black-outs etc. If i dont win these im going to go with gunmetal with polished lip wheels...

shhhhh invisible bump= bkjt05 i hope you win these rims. i think they will look real hot on your car. shhhhhh

BKJT05 said:
Im going for the same look as you, love the msp lip and blacked headlights, i got the rockblocker tail light overlays (smoked) and fog light overlays (smoked) tinted windows etc, im kind of going for that white blacked out look, ive always liked the rx-8 wheels, i hope they look good with all the black-outs etc. If i dont win these im going to go with gunmetal with polished lip wheels...

you know you won't be able to keep the stock fogs if you get the msp lip, right? no more room for stock foggies... :( there's a pilot brand foglight you can get if you make a bracket...

also, I might be selling my painted headlights sometime in the near future...just fyi in case you'd be interested...

whitemp5seattle said:
you know you won't be able to keep the stock fogs if you get the msp lip, right? no more room for stock foggies... :( there's a pilot brand foglight you can get if you make a bracket...

also, I might be selling my painted headlights sometime in the near future...just fyi in case you'd be interested...

yea i know ill lose the fogs, i think the msp looks so good i dont need fogs, and yes i might be interested in lights, if your going back stock maybe a trade, mine are stock.

im thinking ill get those rx-8 wheels, with some prada spec 2's and a eibach lowering kit and all that will = THE hottness...then add some mods this summer and all that = one sick ride...haha

becare though with the paradas. they will leave the lip of the rim exposed to damage from curbs and what not. at the meet i went to sat, one guy had rx8 rims on his p5 with paradas and i couldnt belive how much the lip showed.

Tengo said:
becare though with the paradas. they will leave the lip of the rim exposed to damage from curbs and what not. at the meet i went to sat, one guy had rx8 rims on his p5 with paradas and i couldnt belive how much the lip showed.

damn, thats not cool at all. i really love the look of the prada's, plus all i hear is good things about traction etc, but i dont wanna mess up my rims either so maybe something different, any suggestions??? dont wanna spend more then $125 each....

BKJT05 said:
damn, thats not cool at all. i really love the look of the prada's, plus all i hear is good things about traction etc, but i dont wanna mess up my rims either so maybe something different, any suggestions??? dont wanna spend more then $125 each....
i guess just search around these forums on what else tires people use on their rx8 rims. i really love the rims but i would want some more lip protection. but i think 235 is as wide as you can go on the rx8 rims on a p5 without seriously rubbing. that might be the reason why the lip shows?

Photo shop

hey while we are on the subject, can someone photoshop this pic for me?? I need it to be white...thanks

Attachments

• RX-8_wheels.jpg
    RX-8_wheels.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 142
BKJT05 said:
yea i know ill lose the fogs, i think the msp looks so good i dont need fogs, and yes i might be interested in lights, if your going back stock maybe a trade, mine are stock.

I won't need stock headlights, so don't need a trade...but you could always just sell your stock headlights on here...

Foolish said:
$243, now. Big jump.

i know i saw that, made me mad...lol, its not like they were going to stay at $120 till the end, im not bidding until last minutes, hopefully ill win, if not ill wait for my income taxes and get my gunmetal with polished lip rims. what is the highest these rx-8s are worth???

hmmm...I've seen 'em go for quite a bit...maybe pm someone with RX-8 rims and see how much they paid for theirs...

I almost picked up a set with almost new tires over the summer for $500 plus shipping. Seller decided to trade them in with his car at the last minute. :( Oh well, just means I am not driving on rubber bands, but they do look incredible on a P5. I would say $500-$700 shipped is a damn good deal...GL

Back