Running Vista AKA Longhorn Beta 2

lcruz64

:
03 MSP
Just installed this last night, not all features are functional yet but it's pretty nice. It's got Media Center and Tablet PC built in to the same OS so I like that but don't think they'll make like that when it's finally available.

Attachments

• Vista's Start.JPG
    Vista's Start.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Vista's Properties.JPG
    Vista's Properties.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Windows Mobile Center.JPG
    Windows Mobile Center.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I have been running this on my desktop since about october. I got the new build about last week, Vista with Media Center built in, its pretty steady has some incredible features, cant wait till full beta 2 comes out!!

Vista is a haugpaug of so many other OS's combined with its own flare. I have really enjoyed using it. Check out my blog @ www.longhornblogs.com

GHOSTWHISPER said:
I have been running this on my desktop since about october. I got the new build about last week, Vista with Media Center built in, its pretty steady has some incredible features, cant wait till full beta 2 comes out!!

Vista is a haugpaug of so many other OS's combined with its own flare. I have really enjoyed using it. Check out my blog @ www.longhornblogs.com

LONG
HORN
BLOGS
.COM

NERD!!!

Yea we installed it on another machine but i decided knowing windows track record to wait for release and then wait 6 more months lol

i ran the november build of the system, its pretty good, suprisingly stable once u get the drivers in... but according to microsoft, isnt every thing pre-beta 2, beta 2 isnt supposed to be release till febuary, was supposed to be november, but they pushed it back to feb... overall though, i like it alot better than xp...

I didn't even know about that and had to search for it but congrats that's pretty cool I've been slacking on my carreer got to get back on track.
GHOSTWHISPER said:
Most Valueable Professional

I may have talked to some of your co-workers when I setup a VPN with your company. (you are one of our customers)

Small world.

lcruz64 said:
Systems Engineer MCSA Messaging working for United Stationers mainly Exchange admin.

howd were you able to pick this up??? Looks pretty cool... is it through your office or something?

Back