Roro's P5

In the last 4 days I installed my HIDs, plastidip'd my grille and replaced my broken fog light bulb!

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

If you're talking about the cup holder piece, just put your hands inside the cup holders and pull back and up. They pop right out. I take that piece out every time I clean the inside of my car because dirt likes to get trapped in the cracks in between

Sweet. I thought about taking the center console piece out, the trim around the controls and radio, and the pieces around the window controls and painting them all white. Was thinking that or carbon fiber kit for all of it. Still tossing around the ideas. Totally love the front grill. I am plasti-dipping the stock wheels white as soon as the kit comes in. I ordered it Monday.

Tinted my side markers just because my friend wanted to do his :p
IMG_20391.jpg

IMG_20461.jpg

Then ate some really good wings :D
IMG_20451.jpg

Yesterday I dropped my car off at the garage for some body rust work, so won't have the car for around a week :(.
Also, received my Rally Armor mudflaps today so it made me miss not having my car even more!!

Last edited:
Haha, glad I could help :)... for further incentive on buying the lip, it's still holding up well!

Haha, glad I could help :)... for further incentive on buying the lip, it's still holding up well!

Thanks. I will try to install mine very shortly. The front has enough scuffs already, so this should help.

Picked up RX-8 rims with almost brand new tires on them for 240$... I'm going to copy Rico and paint them white or maybe black!!

Back