Roro's P5

Squeezing all of the fun out of this little can! :D
IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

Next is the EZ-Lip and then HID's!!

if you want a cheaper alternative, just get a garage door seal from home depot. Essentially, the "EZ lip" is a garage door seal with an adhesive backing, by the looks of it. But if you go that route you may have to drill holes in the bottom of your bumper

$15 instead of $30, but I'm a cheap bastard :)

They changed HD sealant to a cheaper material now and it doesn't work as well, that's what I read! I'd rather do this, seems much easier!

@Swag- Exactly what I thought haha, thank you!

@JBeck- Thanks bro, I was thinking of doing that too actually, I might Photoshop it onto my car tmrw just to see how it would look.

oh, I like that lower grill look with the plastidip. I've done my lower valance, emblems and mirrors so far. Clear coat on my spoiler is starting to peel nad the door guards are fading... think I will do them next.

Thanks! I'm really glad I discovered plasti dip haha.

Here's how it would look on my, JBeck (I photo shopped it):
IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1787-1.png

It's really hard to do it in layers, you almost have to take the masking tape off between every layer or it'll stick onto it.
So if there is tape involved, I do one good thick layer and if there's no tape I do 3 layers about 10 mins apart!

Yeah, my mirrior and emblems came out great, but the valance just looks like crap... see everyones looks real glossy and mine doesn't. /sigh

Just take the door guards off all together... it looks better without any :)

Yeah, my mirrior and emblems came out great, but the valance just looks like crap... see everyones looks real glossy and mine doesn't. /sigh

Don't worry, you're not the only one! I had to redo my valence a bunch of times! Just give it one nice and thick layer and take the tape off as quick as possible!

Yeah, but isn't there no clear coat under it?

this

just take a heat gun to it?

heat gun and goo gone to remove the left over adhesive

Yeah, but isn't there no clear coat under it?

the moldings are added after the cars are painted from the factory, the original paint/clear is under the molding.

incentive to remove the door guards..

IMG_0050.jpg

Last edited:
Back