Roof Rails

J'habite le Nord de la France et je cherche me procurer ces fameux longerons de toit pour CX 5 qu'aucun des concessionnaires Mazda que j'ai sollicits n'est capable de commander.
Il me semble que ce vhicule est livr aux USA avec les longerons poss d'origine, ils devraient donc tre disponibles sous la marque sans tre oblig d'avoir recours au tunning Chinois.
Quelqu'un peut-il me dire o je puis me procurer ces longerons en France mtropolitaine ?
Merci et bonne route tous.

"I live in the North of France and I try to get me the famous roof rails for Mazda CX 5 none of the dealers I asked is capable of controlling.
It seems that this vehicle is delivered to USA with original beams placed, so they should be available in the brand without having to resort to Chinese tunning.
Can anyone tell me where I can get me these rails in France?
Thank you and good luck to all."

Bonjour, Orevanne!

I tried to read through as much of his french as I could (and enjoyed the challenge) but resorted to Google Translate. Figured I'd share it so someone might be able to answer his question.

I would think somewhere nearby in the EU would be the best source. If not France, somewhere in another nearby country that can ship EU->EU vs USA->EU.

Hi all. Writing from Spain, Im very interested in those roof rail but, like other Euro buyers, have the problem with the bolt holes number and allocation. Anyone knows if is possible to get those bolt holes plates in order to attach them to our vehicles? I think it hasn't to be very difficult to put them.

Regards.

Hi all. Writing from Spain, Im very interested in those roof rail but, like other Euro buyers, have the problem with the bolt holes number and allocation. Anyone knows if is possible to get those bolt holes plates in order to attach them to our vehicles? I think it hasn't to be very difficult to put them.

Regards.
Hi. Anyone could send me the measurements of the holes, the plates and their exact location? I'm planning to tell someone to make them.
Regards.

sorry guys the pics are offline...it seems Fotki his moving the servers to Estonia... It should be back online in a little while. Hopefully. I am looking for another host.

ok links moved to Flickr... hopefully should work fine. :)

Anybody knows the part number for these and from where can I get them?
I have the side roof rails and I want to remove them and sell them. I won't be using them.
I need to put something in there place.

Attachments

• IMAG0979.jpg
    IMAG0979.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 393
Thank for that. It seems that there are 5 parts there for one side. Which one do I need from those five, any of them is already on my car now?

Lassi,

I am late to join the thread as I have only recently got my CX5. I have done some research and the local dealer recons they can fit a US roof rail system to a UK car. I don't think it is possible, but I was wondering if you did you get the roof rail problem resolved?

Thanks

NathanW

Sorry, I have given up on it alltogether as the problem lies with the mounting brackets welded to the body and not something simple to modify or replace.

I do find it a bit annoying that Mazda europe does not yet have a fix for this though...

Roof Rails for Europe

Hi. Anyone could send me the measurements of the holes, the plates and their exact location? I'm planning to tell someone to make them.
Regards.

Dear Andrajos, did you get any further with the modified bracket / plate for the roof rails. I think several non North American owners like the roof rails on offer and would like to fit them,

Regards Nathan

Back