rim colors?

View attachment 188797

Don't persecute for the body kit lol. But there are a pair of m6 rims I got for 150. So I painted them blue lol
I just dont understand the logic of, "i'm gonna take off my painted factory lip kit (that looks better than any body kit anyway) and put on an unpainted kit that won't be painted for several months or years". Hate to say it but that's ricer mentality. I know you said don't persecute it's just ass backwards. And these cars look better with the stock 03.5 lips anyway. Now it looks like you have a base model protege.
Are those your winter wheels?

You LIKE unpainted ricer kits? I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. Put the factory kit on it and regain some respect

people who get offended easily are funny to me. no doubt i'm an asshole tho... i just can't stand watching a beautiful and rare car with a good amount of potential turn into something that would get mentioned in threads like this:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123685967-The-Funniest-Pictures-Of-Rice-Rides

which reminds me, i wish i woulda taken a picture of this scion i saw driving home from work... huge hilarious widebody kit and purple wheels. white body... i just don't get it.

Ok settle down, settle down.. This is OPINION, not ARGUMENT! chill out and state your opinion and don't get offended.

people who get offended easily are funny to me. no doubt i'm an asshole tho... i just can't stand watching a beautiful and rare car with a good amount of potential turn into something that would get mentioned in threads like this:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123685967-The-Funniest-Pictures-Of-Rice-Rides

which reminds me, i wish i woulda taken a picture of this scion i saw driving home from work... huge hilarious widebody kit and purple wheels. white body... i just don't get it.

LOL I've seen this god awful TC around my city on several occasions in the past few months. It has a widebody kit also with some kind of monster / tribal / gay looking vinyl covering the entire car. The guy drives like a complete ass (tailgating, cutting people off and basically everything else that makes you wonder how many times he has been in an accident).. this guy makes me look like a grandma and I'm 22.

respect?? lol i dont need a nice car to get respect. if i did i wouldnt own a protege. maybe if you werent an @$$hole about your opinion you'd get some respect on this forum. cause you just made a d!ck of yourself.

lol u mad? Do you really think a primered body kit looks better than the stock bumpers? I'm not worried about getting respect on this forum, I am here to learn about my MSP, and one thing I learned is there are no body kits that are more aesthetically pleasing than the stock 03.5 lips. This is obviously and opinion as well as the general consensus. Anything primered bright blue (or any color) just doesn't look good at all, and I know your car has been that way for at least a year, just CAN'T see the logic in that. Stay calm and carry on.

Last edited:
Back