rim colors?

was going to strip and polish my racing harts..............and that 2 tone looks ok...need better pics...white is white though......bland........and cheap rattle can black is ugly....

those are racingharts???!! they look nothing like them lol. do a close up with some more light
Sorry that's not my car, I have a Titanium.
yeahhh that two tone crap on the racingharts looks flat out awful. not an opinion - that's a fact. if anything a "racing stripe" around the edge would look alright... seen that pulled off nicely before, but that spoke thing honestly looks down right terrible.
Yeahhh that's an opinion and frankly your negative comment is uncalled for and unnecessary. I am a fan of solid colors too but think whoever did those RHs did a good job, you can't hardly recognize them.

IMAG0063.jpg

heres with wheels on it i like it better with the orange lip

Oh s*** lol^^ it's like, I kinda like them, and I see that you're trying to just be creative with what you have, but I just couldn't see myself doing this lol. But def pretty cool

well executed... poor choice of style.

Your opinions are pretty harsh man, I mean to each his own, I honestly think your choice of wheels aren't too great, but I'm not gonna bash you on it lol. I think his creativity is pretty good!

The only thing that bugs me about Biz's car is the black grille, but this thread isn't about that. I agree about his abrasive opinions and generally negative attitude, there is no need for that.

The only thing that bugs me about Biz's car is the black grille, but this thread isn't about that. I agree about his abrasive opinions and generally negative attitude, there is no need for that.

I kinda like the grille lmao.. But see; moral of the story today kids, is that everyone has their own opinions:) now let's all just get along or GTFO!! lol jk

Mine is silver, I would love to do a bold color on my rims I just don't know what color I would like to do.

well i guess i could be like everyone else and put some other cars stock wheels on (uhhhhhhhhhh super original) what are those rx8 wheels wow.... so sick.... and dont take this wrong but id rather not be another sheep in the pack, and thats why ur car will always be grouped in with all the other "normal cars" thanks for the comments as u can see i do alot of stuff so people talk about the car its fun to live a little

im sorry man, but if i ever saw your car driving down the road, my first thought would be "damn, it's a shame that ricer got a hold of a MSP... what a waste".

what would look better? any solid color on the racingharts. black. silver. white. charcoal. the two tone thing just looks stupid and very tacky/ricey in my opinion.

do i prefer to keep mine simple and tasteful? yes... why is that a problem?

EDIT:

- also, i'm never owning a BRIGHT colored car again in my life. i don't know what it's like in NM... but i had a yellow mp3, and got pulled over literally at least once every two weeks for the stupidest reasons. it was slow and not turboed or even louder than a ford f150. i sell it, get the MSP which has a 3" downpipe/exhaust - quite fast (for a MSP), my driving habits haven't changed... and i've yet to be pulled over (coming up on 3 years owning it)

moral of the story is, if you want a bright colored car in PA, you're gonna get pulled over for BS reasons left and right - i'll pass. i'll be purchasing only black/gray/silver/white cars for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
Although they only made 100 more Spicy's than Silver MSPs, I see spicys much more often than silver. And no MSP is popular enough to be another sheep in the pack, we aren't driving Hondas here.

im sorry man, but if i ever saw your car driving down the road, my first thought would be "damn, it's a shame that ricer got a hold of a MSP... what a waste".

what would look better? any solid color on the racingharts. black. silver. white. charcoal. the two tone thing just looks stupid and very tacky/ricey in my opinion.

do i prefer to keep mine simple and tasteful? yes... why is that a problem?

Lmao what a dick!! Geeez lol

U act like I'm the one attacking u bro ur the one spewing all the negative comments at anybody else's ride that isn't a bland car. JUST SAYIN.......also I agree with u bro we aren't driving honduhs thank God but on the other hand they aren't lambos... And yea whatever if u saw me somewhere u can think what u want cause as soon as I pass by that would be the last time you'd ever see anything but taillights

EDIT:

- also, i'm never owning a BRIGHT colored car again in my life. i don't know what it's like in NM... but i had a yellow mp3, and got pulled over literally at least once every two weeks for the stupidest reasons. it was slow and not turboed or even louder than a ford f150. i sell it, get the MSP which has a 3" downpipe/exhaust - quite fast (for a MSP), my driving habits haven't changed... and i've yet to be pulled over (coming up on 3 years owning it)

moral of the story is, if you want a bright colored car in PA, you're gonna get pulled over for BS reasons left and right - i'll pass. i'll be purchasing only black/gray/silver/white cars for the rest of my life.

For the record, I owned a yellow MP3 and was never pulled over in it. In my town, as long as you dodge the plentiful amount of speedtraps and don't drive like an idiot then you are usually clear.

Back