revolution started srt-4 = prick!

Yea I read that article that people are referring to in this thread. Car and Driver.. The May 2003 issue. They put the lightweights to the test. (Mazdaspeed, Neon srt-4, svt, and the Nissan Spec V)
The Spec V got 4th
MSP 3rd (ARG)
SVT 2nd
SRT-4 1rst.

Its funny that in the majority of the reviews of the MSP , never fail to mention the small buttons on the radio. I just want to write in a tell them, most people don't buy this car for the head unit. LOL. I know i dont even have my stock one in anymore. Yah it is a added bonus.. to the car.. but It never determined wheather or not I would purchace the MSP. Stupid srt-4 , but i'm not bitter. LOL. I had the opportuity to go check one out , and see what all the fuss is about. The only thing I like about that car is the seats. I Love my MSP. Ugly neon. :p

small buttons on the head unit??!?! :wtf: give me a break all aftermarket head units this size have fairly small buttons, unless your like 500 lb's with tootsie rolls as fingers then i dont see there being a problem hitting the buttons btw steph i love your aftermarket head unit its just well, i cant buy and put my 7" indash tft screen in the pocket below if i get a head unit like you have.

O M G

03MzdSpdSTP said:
sorry i have been holding back on that pic! hahahahaha
/members/03MzdSpdSTP/neonskittles.jpg/members/03MzdSpdSTP/skittledie.jpg...

Like i said TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

WE HAVE FOUND A NEW KING OF THE TURD BASH!!!!
I hang my head in shame....Your photochoping Kung FU is wery Strong my Friend.

Damn get a bucket Im laughing so hard Im gonna puke!

Its the Magic Rainbow Skittles turd! Oh yeah I likes it!
It's driven by that little Irish bastard off the Lucky Charms box.
Mmm their magically shitlicious.
(laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

Last edited:
hehehehe

Oh stop, stop the pain too much to bear must laugh cant stop AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Richard Simmons! RICHARD ******* SIMMONS!
Dude you rule oh **** Im gonna expired over here oxygen, breathe, Yash, breathe.
Laughing? Why? No Boss I swear it's work related.

It's rainbow poofs on parade! Neonersize!
New from Richard Simmons.

Same here just waiting for them to come, the dealer said last week, then last Saturday and now maybe this Saturday.

I test drove the SRT-4, befoure deciding to by the MSP. Let me just say yes is was faster but it was also a pile of $hit. The quality
sucks, every thing had a cheap feeling. Right off the show room floor it had squeeks, and rattles. It is so cheap that the front windows are power, and the rear are manual.:wtf: And so I got the better car the MSP.

What a ***.

Him talking like that just sounded like he was trying to justify why he bought a neon, and you all made him eat it... how great! :D

funnylittlman said:
What a ***.

Him talking like that just sounded like he was trying to justify why he bought a neon, and you all made him eat it... how great! :D

i don't think the guy that's bullshitting even has a neon, let alone an srt4

Re: O M G

yashooa said:

WE HAVE FOUND A NEW KING OF THE TURD BASH!!!!
I hang my head in shame....Your photochoping Kung FU is wery Strong my Friend.

Damn get a bucket Im laughing so hard Im gonna puke!

Its the Magic Rainbow Skittles turd! Oh yeah I likes it!
It's driven by that little Irish bastard off the Lucky Charms box.
Mmm their magically shitlicious.
(laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

damn yashoua it cant be true!!!:'( :'( :'( :'(

ZoomZoomH said:

i don't think the guy that's bullshitting even has a neon, let alone an srt4

You're right. .. the org. post said that's why he decided to go w/ it.. he didn't even have it yet..

You watch, he'll be rollin in on a 2k3.5 MSP :D lol... he likes small docile farm animals and kick him in the nutz(nuts)

History will prevail.

Rember the Omini GLH turbo or Daytona turbo? When was the last time you saw one running? I still know of many 323GTX & 323GT' s that are flying around. It was that same story back in the day! All of my X-323 Turbos are still out there and in great shape. Go figure, Mazda sold fewer than 1600 units and there still out there!!!!

HP - Mazdafan

Re: History will prevail.

TURBO3WAGON said:
Rember the Omini GLH turbo or Daytona turbo? When was the last time you saw one running? I still know of many 323GTX & 323GT' s that are flying around. It was that same story back in the day! All of my X-323 Turbos are still out there and in great shape. Go figure, Mazda sold fewer than 1600 units and there still out there!!!!

HP - Mazdafan
i agree!!:D
i asked this on another thread about some of these turd fans to go and check out back in 88 when they were claiming the the new daytonas had 225 hp !!
mopar boys were going crazy for about 6 months till they started blowing up. havent heard anything since except maybe 2 left on the road with about 6 rebuilds on each;)
THEY DONT LAST!!
you guys have to go on the srt forums and here what they even say about how cheap the cars are made. but the fuckers are fast for now.
(keyword for now)

Re: Re: History will prevail.

perfworks said:

i agree!!:D
i asked this on another thread about some of these turd fans to go and check out back in 88 when they were claiming the the new daytonas had 225 hp !!
mopar boys were going crazy for about 6 months till they started blowing up. havent heard anything since except maybe 2 left on the road with about 6 rebuilds on each;)
THEY DONT LAST!!
you guys have to go on the srt forums and here what they even say about how cheap the cars are made. but the fuckers are fast for now.
(keyword for now)

What about cars that had 225hp with out a turbo or naws!!! thats a car with power! **** the skittle

Back