Reverse Cowl or Evo CF Hood?

540James

:
2007 Trailblazer SS
Im having a hard time choosing between the two...maybe if I take a quick vote with you fellas I can go with the majority, I like both equally.

reverse cowl....i have it and its just gorgeous..its just a different hood that not everyone has and fits the lines of the car wonderfully..

i would say EVO hood if it was the one made by Fiber Images. otherwise the reverse cowl.

definately reverse cowl. like kza said its not a hood that everyone has. you can find a million people with a cf evo hood but only a few with a reverse cowl. i however got an evo hood before the reverse was released. . . :( wish i waited

i have the xelerated concepts hood and really like it. and if you want rareity as far as i know only me and tekkie are the only ones who have this hood in the US. heres the best pic i have of it on my car. ill try to get another one during the daytime soon
new2.jpg

i would get the evo hood, only b/c of the functionaltiyh of it because my engine bay gets extremely hot even after like a five minute drive.

StreakinOraNgeX said:
i would get the evo hood, only b/c of the functionaltiyh of it because my engine bay gets extremely hot even after like a five minute drive.
all 3 hoods (mine, gemini, and evo) vent hot air out. they all have vents. the one i have (and im sure others are just as good) REALLY makes a difference. i really noticed it after installing the hood.

RC just looks a little off on a protege imo...unless you've got a really mean lookin' stance with some springs (S-Tech's would prolly do it). I think an EVO hood would look pretty good, painted to match the car so it's not too over-done.

I'd go, and did go, reverse cowl. Gemini makes great products. my hood fit like a glove and I stare at it every time I go out to my car

noooooooo I wanted to be the only one lol

MP3Architect said:
i have the xelerated concepts hood and really like it. and if you want rareity as far as i know only me and tekkie are the only ones who have this hood in the US. heres the best pic i have of it on my car. ill try to get another one during the daytime soon
new2.jpg

Back