repreSENT!!!

ok thank's, and has anybody gotten more than 170hp out of they're speed protege like i'm talking about 240-270 + if not then close to that?

No one in our neck of the woods...well...NY, so kinda close. But then he traded it in! It was JoeP...pushing 263.5 whp, 244 ft-lbs at 18psi w/ colder plugs and race fuel. Hey...when do you hit the pike? I might head down on Saturday night after I get back from the RiU (if I go!) Anybody else can hit it up and we could have an impromtu meet...

servoeyes said:
No one in our neck of the woods...well...NY, so kinda close. But then he traded it in! It was JoeP...pushing 263.5 whp, 244 ft-lbs at 18psi w/ colder plugs and race fuel. Hey...when do you hit the pike? I might head down on Saturday night after I get back from the RiU (if I go!) Anybody else can hit it up and we could have an impromtu meet...

i don't think i'll be going down this saturday cuz of the rain and thunderstorm that it's supposed to hit us from today all the way to tuesday :mad:. and if you or i do go there on the rain the cops will pull everybody that has a shinny muffler or they'll think of something and give you a ticket cuz they won't be that busy looking for speeders. that's what happened to me last time i went there on the rain.

Yo guys. I got a P5, I work in Danbury CT... , theres a kid who works in Danbury off exit 5 across from mobil who has a orange mazdaspeed(i think he works there).. Hit me back

Joe, I think I might've seen your P5 in a plaza on Padanaram Road?

I was at Johns best pizza, getting, a slice of pizza, a couple days ago..

I'm from and work in Danbury..

Yea dude, I work upstairs from johns pizza, I edit wedding videos.. Do you ever go out and watch races? I go to RT 6 park and ride sometimes, know of anygood spots?

yea im a regular at the park/ride lot..not so much anymore..they've shut most of it down. I haven't seen you around yet..but there is another guy now with a Red P5 whom I saw today. So now its, me, dave (tradr11), dan (spicy MSP in danbury) red sedan girl who works at costco, random guy with blue MP3 in brookfield, and the crazy guy with the hooked up yellow P5 in danbury..i hope to see most of you at the kent falls meet!

Back