Repethemazdas DIRTY- BuIlT/BuIlD THREAD------look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has to do with family, protege, school, and me lol one day ill tell you or brandon will tell you//

build thread stoped for the next 2 months!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

protege build is continueing in san antonio with Brandon Silvas, tonight im putting on the linkage kit and rims and everything i need to roll it on the trailer and boxing up all parts and slapping the ze on a palet and wait! :D powder coating, head work and everything eles is continueing in san antonio with speedracr79! im just goin to start collecting tools wile im here that way wwhen i go down ill have the tools to finsh!

looks good man. i love the white. i got white engine cover gonna put on soon cant wait.

lol im a high school student its much harder then it sounds haha... im goin to finsh school finally in 1 month after that! my REAL job is comeing :)

lol!

last updates

007-7.jpg

006-11.jpg

005-12.jpg

004-12.jpg

003-11.jpg

001-8.jpg

002-10.jpg

i need my thread closed for the mean wile... thanks!

P.s ill be leaving the fourms for a little wile... but ill be back in 2 months or so!

Last edited:
Well, speaking as a mod... it's not our job to open and close your threads whenever you feel like it. It's our job to make sure s*** isn't hitting the fan. So, just don't post in it, and people will probably do the same.

nvm on the stop! im goin to finsh some stuff i have already, but havnt started on such as wireharrness changes, and getting car ready to roll! + i mite be getting another job till schools over. so theres 1!!!! goal is for me to get coilovers! cuz if i dont im never goin to get the car to roll on the trailler lol

ok guys im in school still and i have a studdering problem, an didnt know if yall new that, but it gets in the way of reading words or doin math so thats why yall somtimes see, something missed spelled or somthing wrong lol i thought id put that out there cause i get it alot and i understand if you didnt know so dont feel to bad!!! ( BASTURDS ) lol!!!! jk but anyways thats goin to be a problem with motors/hp and cars period, so im a slow learning but im ok with that lol so hmmm i guess thats why i started at 15 so i can get a head start!

So perrty much i wake up thinking about who im goin to talk to next or if i have to read in front of class.... but working on my car makes me forget about things like that and helps me talk to people when i confront them face to face, because i feel good about what im doin with my self and what i love to do! its hard to explain... but brandon, cres and jt im still cool and awesome lol so dont treat me diffrent!

AJ if thats what you were thinking then why post it and not delete it.

Biking im sure Joseph would like his thread cleaned up a bit if you dont mind

AJ if thats what you were thinking then why post it and not delete it.

Biking im sure Joseph would like his thread cleaned up a bit if you dont mind

Alright this has been cleaned up, Please try to keep this as a build thread.. if we need a chivers thread someone start one and we can all post there in the Offtopic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back