Repethemazdas DIRTY- BuIlT/BuIlD THREAD------look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet! lol

oh yea putting on the falling parts!

006-9.jpg

test fitting pipeing
005-9.jpg

008-5.jpg

009-1.jpg

fan.gif

and thats it for now.. i got my clutch but whats the point of putting it on when i dont have my 7 pound FW??? lol ill jjust wait for that..

hi,you'll like that radiator.before you instaled check the o ring on the drain bolt,mine was broken and i have to install a new one.

got some stuff done! heres my idea for mu intake...

007-6.jpg

006-10.jpg

than i tested the 2.5 to a 2.75 coupleing and pipeing! and damn it fits perfect!
009-2.jpg

008-6.jpg

003-10.jpg

then put my slim fan and my radiator on! now i just gotta wat on my brackets! hmm i wonder who im waiting on llol jk
002-9.jpg

005-11.jpg

started getting my extra vc i have and takeing off my throttle body and intake manifold so brian can port and polish my manifold and PC it black chrome... and then my throttle body and vc pc a pearl white! and then installed my burnt washers too...

004-11.jpg

010-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

not good at all anyone got some tips on cleaning this?
012.jpg

shipping the falling parts this week to brian to get POWDER COATED/ ported and polished!

linkage kit- pearl white!
All kmr braces- pearl white
intake manifold- P&P- black chrome/cleared
throttle body- semi P&P-pearl white
valve cover- pearl white

iv come to a stop on the motor. im not feeling all that s*** on my valves and ports so im takeing my head off and having it cleaned/re surfaced, and ported and polished! anyone know the torque specs for the head?

dam dude where do u get all the money to do this s***

Hes a drug dealer and a pimp plus he races in the streets for cash he never looses, and some nights he hijacks some semis full of electronics and sells it to fund his car build.....or maybe he just has a job like most people who want to build their cars

Damm i thought my car was multi colored your bumper is red black and yellow...lol looks good man summers almost here do you have a date yet to whe you come back down here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back