Remember Sir Nuke?

Congrats and thanks for keeping in touch with the Community...Really nice pics...I wish you & your wife the best of health & happiness! (stash)

Well all, believe it or not, WE made it!!!!! last wednesday, the 20th, WE made it to the end of our first year together, Its been the most wonderful time in my life. They say the first year is the hardest, and if that is true, WE have a lot of happy years ahead of us. (stash)

And not only was it our 1st wedding anniversary, it also was the 4th anniversary of my bike accident. same day, 4 years ago. Thats way we wanted to get married on that day, it turned a bad memory day to the best day of my life. (stash)

so you ever going to PM me dude? when can I swing by to pay you a visit?

congrats on the wedding man

Congratulations, Sir Nuke, and I'm glad you're not too hurt from the bike accident.

It's nice to see some familiar people still posting here. (strike)

I lost two friends to motorcycle accidents in November of last year. Hope you get well soon and see you back on the forums. Good Luck man.

well I am good, I will never be 100% from where I was before the accident, BUT, I am still here among us, no one has tried to put dirt on my face, lol. a lot of things have happened over the last few years, mostly for the better, I am as hapy as a clam and doing well, thank you to ALL of those that continue to stop in and see how I have fared. Having this forum and all of the friends I have made here positivly contributed to my recovery. Thank You All.

well I am good, I will never be 100% from where I was before the accident, BUT, I am still here among us, no one has tried to put dirt on my face, lol. a lot of things have happened over the last few years, mostly for the better, I am as hapy as a clam and doing well, thank you to ALL of those that continue to stop in and see how I have fared. Having this forum and all of the friends I have made here positivly contributed to my recovery. Thank You All.
nice smiley!! best to you! and do you still have the p5 or is it really gone? i still want that car if you ever sell it!

wow...
I too was welcomed warmly wayway back in the day...

Not nearly as gnarly, but a motorcycle spill got me too, took a spill on my Z1000 at 70 on I5 last year. blewup my kneecap, had surgery, then managed to pull it apart again 2weeks later while out on my crutches slipping in the rain. I now have 14pins and 4 plates in my right knee. walking's kinda okay, but I'm definately not the active self that I once was. Glad you're recovered. It's amazing how quickly you can become hugely aware of how delicate a balance life really is. cheers mate.

good to see some familiar names. I've been away from here for awhile...

Last edited:
Thanks for all teh thoughts and prayers.....lots of things have changed in my life since the accident......some for the good, some for the bad, but thankfully, the good out weighs the bad! thats life.

Back