Remember Sir Nuke?

Yeah, IIRC this happened just before I joined... it's been a minute

I know how bad an injury can effect how you look at life. I had a lateral maniscus tear that had be on crutches for 6 weeks. Not fun. Glad to hear that you are ok, even though I didn't know you from before.

I can't believe my thread is still active!

I have been away from this site for quite a while, still in contact with SirNuke so I get news from him from time to time, and his BIRTHDAY is coming soon!!!

So happy you are still with us Nuke. I know one day we'll meet.

Glad to see older members are still around too.

And I still have my P5, 8 years and 4 months, 230000km on the odometer (that's 143000miles...).

Hope everyone are well

Red

I haven't been on here in forever, either, but I just got an email from the site because I was "subscribed" to this thread. Anyway, it's fun to see some old "friends" still around.

(p5blue)

man, remember sir nuke's welcome message to all new comers many years ago..........

many years ago.........

-R

how's this!! LOL

Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Mazda Fourms!! There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!

I still got it!! LOL

how's this!! LOL

Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Mazda Fourms!! There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!

I still got it!! LOL

Nice. :) BTW, my hubby is allowed to put his feet up at our house. I'm cool like that. lol.

Back