Redline Time Attack joins the Mazdas247.com Community!

WOW cool partnership!! i look foward to the seeing what exclusive offers we get!
I'll have to up the ante and get way more seat time in before i can be much of any competition. :p

i've run several events, but not in the last 2 years. last event was in Laguna Seca back in '07 i believe, and that's when it was smaller events, much smaller than turnouts now.

will be back out for a couple events for 2011 i hope.

there is no playing favorite.

The Redline Time Attack Series is the only professionally organized and promoted automotive racing series dedicated to the motor sport of Time Attack in North America. It is not uncommon for our larger events to surpass 100 racer entries and surpass 3000 attendees.

Checked out the Infineon race last weekend and wasn't too impressed. It certainly didn't live up to the hype stated in the first post.....

Didnt see 1000's of spectators (practicaly none...)

Didn't see anywhere near 100 entries (Redline's own site shows only 30)

A review of recent Redline races shows that they rarely get 50 racers, no where ever surpassing 100's, even at ACS, Las Vegas, etc. How many spectators there? (and that's close to big populations)

"Only" TA series? Doesn't NASA, Superlap, Speedventures, and someone in AZ hold TA races? Who's making these claims?

Several teams grumbling about favoritism at Infineon and throughout the year. Is this just sour grapes or based on facts?

Anyway, hope they make it as we need more racing but when the hype doesn't measure up, it sometimes just hurts the cause..... (stoned)

thanks for the link to the blog. and keep working your up the ranks. I would be scared as hell to drive that crawford WRX lol.

It's still small there is no doubt about it. Hopefully the many new partnerships redline made with Dsport, m247 and many other groups could make this as big as the time attack events in japan.

Last edited:
thanks for the link to the blog. and keep working your up the ranks. I would be scared as hell to drive that crawford WRX lol.

It's still small there is no doubt about it. Hopefully the many new partnerships redline made with Dsport, m247 and many other groups could make this as big as the time attack events in japan.

:) thanks for reading. Driving the Crawford car was definitely an unforgettable experience. Not to mention when I went into turn 1 too hot off the front straight and pulled a 270 maneuver..... but it was all on track so I kept it classy ;) gotta test the limits right!? :p

haha, if you ain't on the edge you ain't far enough. :D

I wanna get a miata hopefully early next year. hopefully since I'll be 21 it might drop my insurance payment.
I wanna make it duel purpose for TA and drifting.

too bad they don't have it here in hawaii......oh well i have a year left till i move back to the mainland......

I got a cool blurb and photo (Mini Cooper @ Infineon) in DSport Magazine this month:

164802_186924187990165_149322341750350_773889_4945186_n.jpg

Here's a video from the Infineon Round. I placed first at this event :) It was a blast in the rain.

Nice...we love racing in the elements. Good driving. Its good to see girls in the sport. We will We are finishing up prepping our race car and about to start the commute to Cali for the season.

Hopefully we will see you at Willow Springs Raceway March 5th-6th

We are doing the pro track challenge. And we will also have another car on the field running the redline time attack. It will be driven by a girl so it should be pretty cool!!!

-Adam@THM

Michele, we didn't see you at Willow Springs. Rene from Paladin Auto was there with us among with many other people that were going to introduce us.

We just got back from Redline Time Attack - Circuit Battles - PRO TRACK CHALLENGE

It was a major good time!!!

REDLINE TIME ATTACK - PRO TRACK CHALLENGE

Very Awesome Event!!! Those who couldn't make it you get a chance to watch it on the VS network very soon.

We battled various issues but managed to finish decently with what we worked with. Full write up from our side of the woods coming soon.

here are some pics of our Racecar 04 STi:

2011-03-05095254.jpg

2011-03-05095319.jpg

2011-03-05095306.jpg

2011-03-06111913.jpg

2011-03-06111936.jpg

PTC.jpg

PTC3.jpg

PTC2.jpg

Keep an eye out for us...next event is coming soon in Pheonix, AZ. April 9th - 10th. And make sure you tune in to Circuit Battles TV Show.

Circuit Battles is the new television show airing on the Versus Network, chronicling the 16 teams of the Pro Track Challenge as they fight their way through the season. The first one hour show will air on Versus March 26th at 11:00 am Pacific time/2:00 pm Eastern time. Don’t miss the first “Circuit Battles”! It will be epic!

-Adam@THMotorsports

I was there. Those were some epic one on one races and it would seem that most of the spectators would agree. Everyone was at the edge of their seat seeing the cars dive bomb into a corner to get the line or when your suby nearly lost it at the last turn. Amazing!
here are some pics I took of the event.
HQ gallery 1-> http://psycojoe.deviantart.com/gallery/29005133
gallery 2-> http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm256/zycojoe/redline TA 3-6-11/

Nice Pics. Yeah the suby glided over the sand trap on that last turn. It looked awesome haha!!

Back