rear sliding door windows not working

:
mazda 5 2006 gt
Hi everyone,

I have a 06 mazda 5 gt and the rear sliding door windows are not working. ( both driver and passenger side). both windows can be operated via master switch, but not from it's own switch. It's as if the power window lock is on but it's not. fuse seems to be okay and I have also replaced the master window switch. is it possible that BOTH rear window switches are dead? any thoughts?

much appreciated.

If the rear windows can be operated by the master switch it rules out the regulators.
You can pick up a genuine window switch for under $20 on eBay.

Is it the same for the front passenger window? If you recently disconnected your battery you may need to reset the window controls.

I have to do it every time on my 6.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Is it the same for the front passenger window? If you recently disconnected your battery you may need to reset the window controls.

I have to do it every time on my 6.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Front driver and passenger windows work.

I will try this. I did change battery but that was long time ago. Don't remember if the window stop working AFTER the battery change or not.

When time comes where doors and windows don't work, then it's a time to replace them with new and updated one.There are many options available out there, but we must choose reliable and worthy services. I have heard about impact windows Fort Lauderdale reviews and they go best with anything including safety and security.

Back