rear seat cup holders

Hi Mark,

The color match is perfect for the P5. You have to drill 2 holes just above the rectangle you see on the back of the console. There are 2 screws that squeeze a rubber sleeve to hold it in the holes. There is also a sticky stripe lower down you also attach. My 2 girls use it all the time and it works well.

bazooka joe said:
oh wow, i didn't even notice! oh well! how does it attache anyway?

a223818 said:
Hi Mark,

The color match is perfect for the P5. You have to drill 2 holes just above the rectangle you see on the back of the console. There are 2 screws that squeeze a rubber sleeve to hold it in the holes. There is also a sticky stripe lower down you also attach. My 2 girls use it all the time and it works well.
thanks for the info!!

okay, talked to herbiep5 again and he can get them. if you nepoc members are going to rev it up, may 22nd, i can coordinate getting these for us. let me know if you are serious. i'm getting the final pricing as we speak (write).

these are good units, I understand the hesitation where they are an "accessory" unit and not a JDM replacment like a clear corner or tail light.

It falls under the same category as a roof visor or cargo mat, but is genuine Mazda and I assure it is being ordered from a local dealer where I purchased My 5 at.

so any other questions, please feel free to ask. there are a few members on here that will give me good complements and I handle these buys in a professional manner.

thanks guys.

Robbie

i'm not NEPOC can i still get on the GB?

does anyone know if it interferes with folding the rear seats completely down?

fkmp5 said:
i'm not NEPOC can i still get on the GB?

does anyone know if it interferes with folding the rear seats completely down?
Not when folding the seat back but when you pull out the seat bottom and tilt it up it rests up against the cupholder. Nothing to worry about since the cushion forms around it.

Back