rear seat cup holders

im in! how much would be shipping to Hawaii? hopefully ill get more peps from here to join in on this!-thanks efren

Mark

I got one from Herbie on the first buy. Very Happy. I wished I had know you were looking and I would have shown it to you last weekend.

Herbie did a great job!

I really dont understand the look of these. look more like a pep boys attachment of some sort. just doesnt look stock or even meant to be there IMO. Plus i guarantee the price will be too much for even the quality you are getting. There should be something made to fit in that removable rectangle or something, im pretty sure you have to screw them on or use adhesive...just doesnt float with what i would expect jdm mazda parts to be.

bazooka joe said:
theres nothing else out there and the back seat riders could really use this....(yippy)

My back seat riders would be better off with helmets than cup holders.

The cup holder is actually pretty cool. I wish there was something big enough to hold a Nalgene bottle though. That thing gets dangerous when I'm driving like an idiot.

wtf is "Nalgene".... and if you know anything about initial D then you should know all about the water routine

Nalgene are those clear lexan bottles that hold like a quart of fluid with a big screw on cap. Usually carried by hippys and what not. Although I am not a hippy I like to drink all sorts of ish out of my Nalgene. (thumb) It fits ice very well, good for water, mixed drinks. They dont hold flavor in the plastic so you can put anything in them.

Here is the most common style they make an ass load of different styles and sizes. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Attachments

• Wide-Mouth_Bottles_Grey_LEXAN_Round_Loop-Top.jpg
    Wide-Mouth_Bottles_Grey_LEXAN_Round_Loop-Top.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 85
yea i know they are the stock ones from canada or they are jdm but they just look so damn cheap.
now if they had a flip down holder that replaced the removialbe rectangle in the back that would be worth it as it would look better and it would fold up out of sight

mp5smuggler said:
yea i know they are the stock ones from canada or they are jdm but they just look so damn cheap.
now if they had a flip down holder that replaced the removialbe rectangle in the back that would be worth it as it would look better and it would fold up out of sight
There is no space inside the arm rest to build a cup holder hidden inside. If you take it appart you'll see that the compartment in the armrest fills up that whole area. If you were to build something to fold into it and be hidden, you'd have to give up that storage.

There should be something made to fit in that removable rectangle or something, im pretty sure you have to screw them on or use adhesive...just doesnt float with what i would expect jdm mazda parts to be.
Search the 2 threads for the previous group buys that herbiep5 ran, I think people describe how they attached it in there. There are many options.

Back