Rear brakes and rotor @ 60k

:
2012 speed3
Has anyone experienced early wear on their m5? Just changed oil a month ago cuz local dealer had $59.99 special. Notes that rear brakes need to be changed and rotors turned. This is my first experience on any Japanese import that had rear brake wear out before the fronts. Is this accurate?

Does EVS have anything to do with the brakes?

At 56 k all our brakes are good and original

But our Acura at 55k miles needed rear brake before front

The front and rear brake pads lasted over 100k on my 08 5AT before I needed new ones. I still have the original rotors on the rear at 158k.

Mine is at around 47k miles and fronts are just about done but rear are at least half.

I bought my 2014MY 5 with approx. 30K miles and all pads were new. Pretty sure rotors were too. Not exactly sure why. The van was a rental in its previous life so that probably had something to do with it. In seven months of ownership the brakes have done quite well. Just rotated tires and brakes looked as good as new which they should! I intend to keep a close eye on it though. I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata that is known for premature pad wear so you can say I have some experience...

85K, original rears. I'm sure they're about done by now tho. Been thru the fronts already.

Back