---->Rate My Car<<----- 56k go away

Not my taste, but it's unique and that's what matters. I would give it 6.5/10. Like Solo said that blue and gold don't really match. I might be inclined to get the Rockblocker blackouts for the smaller red lights in the back as well.

krazykarni said:
what do you guys think of my ride (and my girl)?

to much side wall on those tires man... looks like you are going to go four wheelin or something.... but i have to agree with gold wing.. nice head lights...

Love the headlights man... does the film affect the output at all. I should have my 3 by next week and would love to get that film for my headlights. do you have and pics of it at night... I like how it makes the lights look blue, but how do the turn signals look when lit up?

Love the Gold wheels on black car... classic :)

But tires are way too small.... you should put the correct size or not go more than + or - 3% from original size... i believe you are looking for trouble.

Not only is your speedo way off, but your odometer is also going faster.

I thought most everyone was going with the same size wheel/tire combo
Theyre 17x7 with 205/40/17 . My stock wheels are only 15's

mario8402 said:
I thought most everyone was going with the same size wheel/tire combo
Theyre 17x7 with 205/40/17 . My stock wheels are only 15's
lol, ok, if your stockers were 15's then you're off by even more - stock 15" tires are 195/65-15s - so you're off by 6.1% - when your speedo reads 60, you're actually going 56.3

205/40-17 is a close match to stock protege tire size, not mazda3

it's not like this will hurt anything, except that you will rack up miles 6% faster than you're actually accumulating them (e.g., you drive 30,000 miles and your ODO says 31,800), and you'll always have to do multiplication in your head to figure out how fast you're actually going

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Back