Random MP3 shots

Wao, badass pics. What is that last one. Looks like a supercharger, but it definitely has a turbo manifold?

I think if I sat in that interior for a few minutes I'd go nuts...nice car but the interior is WAY too yellow!

Wow! I think the only mod left you can add to that car is to make it a convertible!

If you think about it ... a mp3 convertible would be sweet!

That's badass! I couldn't drive it with the interior, but for a show car it's sweet!
Hmm, convertible. Now I'm gonna have to look for a cheap Miata project car....

at least they took the ugly alteeza's off.

But the yellow interior is sick.

..and I still don't know about that spoiler. Wheels are nice though.

gotta go with everyone else out there, TOO much yellow. Maybe if it was mixed with black combos. It's different though and I do like that. Looks nice under the hood.

P.S. No convertablie. I think converts are ugly, well for sports cars at least. Just not a fan of it

OMG!!! *notices vortech stickers on car and the vortech sign above in this picture* Somebody call them and ask for numbers!!!
fdca6cb3.jpg.orig.jpg

I talked to Vortech and they wouldn't release any more info but just so you guys know. That IS MADZAS car. Not a person that is just showing it.:D

I actually prefer the way my stock yellow mp3 looks...the SC sounds interesting tho...

one word......bumblebee...lol...
Its nice but ,like people have already said too much yellow on the interior!
If the s/c is true Ive got wood:D

I must say thank you to my brother for enlightening us on this info. :) Subywan "Mike" should have some shots of some of the other stuff there. He told me he took over 300 pics so I can't wait to see em.

I gotta make my mp3 look like that. A supercharger would be so great. I can't wait until forced induction is really introduced on the market for our cars. I'm tired of my car being called a mini wrx. I want to be a wrx burner.

Back