Rally Innovations Rally Light Bar Installed - 56k Pls be patient

Rapid Roo said:
I am very partial to Hellas, cost effective and all, a good source is www.rallylights.com. Although, I have seen the LightForces that John has on his car and they are pretty sweet. You should contact www.rallyinnovations.com to see if they can get you pricing on the LightForces.

-marvin

yeahhh those lightforces looked pretty nice... but as of right now, my Mods fund for the P5 has dried up since I just picked up a Scion tC (eyeballs) and the wife is officially claiming the P5 as Her project car (help)

Thanks for the link though, they'll come in handy when I get back around to modding the P5

mooS mooS said:
(I'd sign this with my name, but my name is actually "Roo" so I won't to avoid confusion, lol)

really WoW. that's quite a coincidence... and I work with a lady whos name is Moos. :D

mooS mooS said:
LOL Yup, John showed us "The Wall" When we went to the shop to pick up my bar

I have yet to make my own addition to that collection. Mostly cuz John said he would hang himself if ever had to make another one like mine. LoL I mostly contribute to the design side of things :)

mooS mooS said:
yeahhh those lightforces looked pretty nice... but as of right now, my Mods fund for the P5 has dried up since I just picked up a Scion tC (eyeballs) and the wife is officially claiming the P5 as Her project car (help)

Thanks for the link though, they'll come in handy when I get back around to modding the P5

No worries. If you have questions feel free.

-marvin

Have you had time to get the "How To" written up yet. I want to see how this thing is mounted under the bumper.

yeloprofan said:
Have you had time to get the "How To" written up yet. I want to see how this thing is mounted under the bumper.

Sorry, been busy with my tC Projects, I'll try to get them up sometime this weekend (butt)

Hey guys, we'll have the installation instructions, complete with pics soon too. And yup, i'm the test person. Now about breaking things Marvin... hahaha. ;) I've got the PIAA's going onto my P5. Rats. I've gotta wash her down. Marvin, where's that install help??? hahaha. ;)

tsredalert said:
Hey guys, we'll have the installation instructions, complete with pics soon too. And yup, i'm the test person. Now about breaking things Marvin... hahaha. ;) I've got the PIAA's going onto my P5. Rats. I've gotta wash her down. Marvin, where's that install help??? hahaha. ;)

washings got nothing to do with installs. Besides I am R&D and EE. You'll need to talk to Jason about Housekeeping. (evil)

Whenever someone washes a Rally Car, Baby Satan kills a Playboy Bunny.

Please, think of the Bunnies

Hmm...would be interested in such a product if it worked with the MSP lip...

hi scott, we'll see if it works with the MSP lip. I was worried before too because I was considering getting the AutoExe front lip for the Protege. But since the brackets are adjustable, we'll have to see... I'll ask John. :) I'll keep you guys posted. :)

Oh and mooS, the bunnies are scurrying everywhere here in Cali. hahaha. ;) there will be more... hahaha

Back