Radio Guage Pod (56K DIE!)

How do you make it hold in place? I can't see any holes from the pics you provided...

And if you're selling one, how much?

thats exactly what i designed out for myself, just trying to fabricate it, that looks awsome and i want one so keep us all informed of when they will be available and all the details. thats great

Please BUMP for updates........That looks sweet...I want one.

Do you have to move the reciever? Are you going to make some??

Tito

I can see a group by in order
I want one but wait like 2 yrs so I can get a turbo first...or I may just get the gauges so people think I have a fast car :)

ZeroAccess said:
I can see a group by in order
I want one but wait like 2 yrs so I can get a turbo first...or I may just get the gauges so people think I have a fast car :)
Glenn your so gay. j/k

Pods suck I just duct taped my gauges to the dash board!

J/K Yeah come on with an update I hate my pillar pod!

Speedplease said:
Awesome these will fit my VW that I dont have perfectly!!! Why excatly did you post these links?

Because it will also fit your mazda perfectly as well. I have one in my car as we speak!

I remember seeing thost 4 draft gauge pods a while back. They look nice and clean. I have to stick with the leadfoot bezel I ordered though. It beats out all other gauge pods.

I don't think these are going to get made for us. He hasn't posted since Dec when he originally showed us how they looked. I think I'm going to go with Leadfoots as well.

Back