Radiator catch container

sport_20

:
Mazda
Hi, I am at work at the mo (morning over here) and was wanting to make up a new bracket to move my catch container. Could someone shoot out to their car for me and measure the top and bottom of the standard bracket that slides up the side of the catch container (got a ride to work today) - it is angled. Cheers (thumb)

Hey, speaking of these, I'm likely gonna be needing one soon, I know there was a big group-buy a bit back that I just missed, but are these universal kind of things? any particular better ones to look for or places to get them from?

Poseur said:
Hey, speaking of these, I'm likely gonna be needing one soon, I know there was a big group-buy a bit back that I just missed, but are these universal kind of things? any particular better ones to look for or places to get them from?

Dunno about the actual can...sorry... can yah help me with dimensions of the angled part of the standard bracket???

top width 4.5cm
bottom width 5cm
height 5.5cm

That's for the "spade" that sticks up. measurements are accurate to .05cm or so.. there'a couple of "bumps" in the middle where the stock tank has little "divots" that matchup withit to lock into..

Is that what you need?

Last edited:
Poseur said:
top width 4.5cm
bottom width 5cm
height 5.5cm

That's for the "spade" that sticks up. measurements are accurate to .05cm or so.. there'a couple of "bumps" in the middle where the stock tank has little "divots" that matchup withit to lock into..

Is that what you need?

That is wicked, thanks mate! (headbang)

Oh, also that's the measurements for the "head" part of it, it's actually about .5cm up from the "bend" if it matters.

Back