Quick Sale-You buy, I uninstall (steedspeed, hitch, perrin fuel system, GTSpec parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
first post updated with new pictures! Last things left to take off are the JDP lip and the perrin fuel rail and reg

msp bumper=p5 bumper they are the same bumper one has turn signals the other dosent

as long as you have the msp lip itll be fine. Im sure you can mount it w/o the 03.5 msp lip but itll look better with the lip IMO

Last edited:
lol, to clarify a little, the jdp looks bad ass with the 03.5 lip like in the first pic of the thread. I haven't seen the jdp lip with just the bumper without the 03.5 lip if that makes sense

That makes since thats what i meant to say originally i went back and fixed it, but when you said just the 03 that threw me off...lol

That lip would look great with the rest of my CF pieces but gotta get my car runnig first before i can buy any other parts so the subie s204 lip will just have to do.

Well if you can find a lip then you can mod it to fit the fogs ive seen it done or cut the part off that goes into the fog area so all thats left is just the bottom part of the lip.

Damn that JDP lip is tempting... waiting for uninstalled pics since I think I see a crack...

I would be willing to go 200 shipped a few states over from ya on the vbrace arms.............lemme know if it becomes tempting enough. It's a compromise. That is more or less what they were new from what I've found and less hassle than getting a GB together and waiting it out for months. Just don't need another panel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back