GTSPEC, MAM, Medievil, Dave B, OEM, others and universal parts!

Hey guys been awhile, needing to clean out storage. Here are the goodies I found.

Unless otherwise noted, all items are new and has never been installed. All prices DO NOT include shipping.

Once I am able to provide you with a quote, please provide a response within 24-hours or I will assume you are no longer interested. I know this may seem harsh, but I have already had too many people holding spots on parts to eventually either not be interested or not respond back at all.

Thank you.

Aftermarket/Protege specific:

MAM Hi-Flow Cat USED - $100
P1020791_zps7a3f856d.jpg

MAM Billet Aluminum Straight Thermostat housing $40

Aftermarket/Universal:

NRG Carbon Fiber Shift Knob $40

Forged Aluminum extended lug nuts w/ matching value stems - 12x1.5 $35

Weapon-R Seat Belt Pads $5

Weapon-R Universal 6-Port Boost Vacuum Manifold $45

Aftermarket H4 "Xenon" headlight bulbs $5/ea.

Mazdaspeed 4-point racing seat belt $25

Hyperled interior lighting kit $5

Holley Fuel Pressure Regulator $120

Weapon-R Tsukuba Floot Mat $35

Vintage leather MOMO shift knob USED - $15

OEM parts:
03 LX shifter knob - USED $10

MSP/MP3 interior door handles - USED $30

MSP Exhaust Manifold cover (was painted when I got it, could easily be removed) - USED $40

03 Ashtray - USED $10

Button blank - USED $10

Button blank with led cutout USED $5

Fog log button USED $15

MSP/MP3 Blue Mica powered mirror USED - $60

They have a small ship on one:

3rd gen driver side door pillar - Like New - $20

MSP/MP3 Racing Beat front sway bar - USED $100
P1020744_zps7afbbe74.jpg

MSP/MP3 Side skirts $100, rear bumper piece(has spot where exhaust melted the plastic a little)$120, rear spoiler USED $100

MSP engine cover USED $30

MSP/MP3 radio pocket w/ bracket USED $45

GTS-SUS-1070 GTSPEC Front Strut Brace SOLD
GTS-SUS-1050 GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Bar SOLD
GTS-SUS-1049 GTSPEC Front 4 Point Brace SOLD
GTS-SUS-1081 GTSPEC Rear Re-inforcement V Brace SOLD
GTS-SUS-1052 GTSPEC Trailing Arm Brace SOLD
GTS-SUS-1051 GTSPEC Rear Link Reinforcement Panel SOLD
GTS-SUS-1143 GTSPEC Complete Trunk Cage for Protege (4D) SOLD
Dave B rings SOLD
Catz yellow aftermarket fog lights, with Protege brackets and covers(new) - SOLD
Billet Aluminum Purple Mazdapeed oil cap SOLD
Corksport Bronzeoil bushings USED SOLD
Medieval Alt pulley - SOLD
MAM Fuel Rail SOLD
Medieval air diversion panel SOLD
Medieval Power Steering pulley SOLD
SLS Front Motor Mount SOLD
Progress 22mm rear sway bar SOLD
Weapon-R Universal Coolant Catch can SOLD
Indiglo gauges SOLD
Weapon-R Universal Oil Catch Can SOLD
Weapon-R red silicone tubing SOLD
Heavy-duty gauge wiring SOLD
Nokya racing medals (well used condition ) SOLD

Last edited:
All please be patient on the GTSPEC parts. I know since they are orange everyone wants them, but when you PM me asking for package deal quote and don't like the amount and decline, you are unfortunately wasting everyone's time. Please only if you are serious and willing to drop some coin.

Thank you

Ill take the fuel rail (pending shipping cost), providing your willing to ship to Australia.

Let me know price posted please :)

PM'd about MS seat belts and Progress rear sway bar.

You get my PM? Sorry, not being impatient.. just making sure you got it. Definitely interested in the Progress bar, need to know more about the MS belts.

Shoot me a PM back with shipped price for sway bar and belts to 97401?

You get my PM? Sorry, not being impatient.. just making sure you got it. Definitely interested in the Progress bar, need to know more about the MS belts.

Shoot me a PM back with shipped price for sway bar and belts to 97401?

PMed you

Ill take the fuel rail (pending shipping cost), providing your willing to ship to Australia.

Let me know price posted please :)

Currently it is pending with another user, I'll let you know in a day if I do not hear from them.

As I keep getting increasing interests on parts and no or late responses from interested parties. I am going to have to initiate a 24-hour rule. I am usually very prompt about getting back to people with a quoted price. If I do not have any kind of response within 24 hours of that interested party, their place in line will be forfeited and I will move on to the next party in line. This should help speed up the process of possibly getting the parts you want and save people time.

As I keep getting increasing interests on parts and no or late responses from interested parties. I am going to have to initiate a 24-hour rule. I am usually very prompt about getting back to people with a quoted price. If I do not have any kind of response within 24 hours of that interested party, their place in line will be forfeited and I will move on to the next party in line. This should help speed up the process of possibly getting the parts you want and save people time.

Reason I have never done DIBS...people should be lucky you are giving them 24 Hours...

Back