Quick rotor question..

Flipboi89

:
2008 MazdaSpeed 3 GT
So Im in need of new brakes/rotors.. After searching I see the Hawks hps ceramic or whatever are the best choice for pads. And rotors I read that slotted/drilled are mostly for show reasoning and such. After reading this I am considering just resurfacing mine but still wouldnt mind have the look of the slotted/drilled.

http://onlinemazdaparts.com/parts/2...1442059&section=BRAKES&group=BRAKE COMPONENTS

I found this site is good for finding stock rotors but does anyone have a good link for aftermarket? As well as for the pads? Cant find any links so much for purchasing these. TIA

Interesting enough, I went to AutoZone and OReilly and both tried giving me a smaller rotor than the Mazdaspeed3 Rotor. Only place I could find them was at a BAP Auto Parts in my area which had to be ordered in. Same price as above as well unless you can find them cheaper.

I get rotors from NAPA, they have ones with painted hats or not and are generally the cheapest option around.

Mm yeah those are a lil pricey tomorrow Ill go check oreilly out. As well Ill check for the brake pads.

Back