quick dashhawk question

Yes, you can set "alarms" and make it blink at you at a desired RPM. Just dont turn on all the alarms or it will blink randomly and you wont remember what its blinking for.

I have mine red to match the interior, but it blinks green (for go! ;)) as a shift light, and blue means get off the gas your a/f is whack or you're knocking!

EDIT: i'd like to use that feature for the track and i don't want to install a shift light because i'm not at the track THAT often. I knew it had alarm capabilities. Thanks!

Last edited:
cant remember what I set my a/f to, but my knock is set to flash at 1 and alarm at 2, but might change alarm to 1 as well. no knock is a good knock.

I use three levels of shift light. Yellow at 4k, orange at 5k, and dark red at 6k. Just to let me know what's up.

thats good news. I wanted to set multiple ranges. Try to get out of first gear sooner off the line for example.

EDIT: i'd like to use that feature for the track and i don't want to install a shift light because i'm not at the track THAT often. I knew it had alarm capabilities. Thanks!

Redline Shift Beeper is nice as well for Track and even DD runs. If you're looking for a non-visual notification.

http://www.modifry.com/products/rlb/index.htm

If interested, just e-mail him and he will make one for 1 cyl at no extra charge. I did a DIY on this site for it. Just do a search for Redline and it should come up. You will need a part from MSD which is listed in the DIY to pickup the RPM Tach Signal but it's cheap.

Back