Question!

you can't search for words or strings that are less than 4 characters. try searching in appearance or audio/electrical for the term bulb

you can't search for words or strings that are less than 4 characters. try searching in appearance or audio/electrical for the term bulb

you cant just answer the question instead of typing out search for it which is prob longer than what the answer would be. (pissed)

i don't know the answer. and even if i did, i wouldn't post it.
according to the rules, people are supposed to search for a topic to make sure their question hasn't been answered already.

the rules said:
III. Posting

1. Because Mazda Forums is an extremely large online community, many questions have already been asked and answered sometime in the past. Before posting a new thread, click on the search button; there is a good chance that your question has already been asked before in an existing thread. Words of less than 3 letters are not indexed and cannot be entered in as search terms. If you have any questions about the search feature, please contact a member of the forums team.

so instead of enabling n00bs with their repetitive threads, i'm following the rules. what are you doing?

LOL according to the rules... come on dude! lighten the hell up! Nothing fires me up on these forums more than when someone douches up the joint with the "search asshole" BS comment ok ok... maybe a few things bother me more but you get the point. If EVERYONE F'in searched (and found what they were looking for) this place would be an F'in ghost town. Tumbleweed would literally be blowing through the... well, ok maybe not literally but... seriously, there's only SO MANY questions and topics that can be discussed about these cars. Eventually there will be overlap. Since so much of this forum's success is predicated on activity, if I were writing the rules... haha rules... I'd proclaim people must NOT search when they have a question and instead create a whole new thread! haha (partial sarcasm) back to my crackpipe...

i don't know the answer. and even if i did, i wouldn't post it.
according to the rules, people are supposed to search for a topic to make sure their question hasn't been answered already.

so instead of enabling n00bs with their repetitive threads, i'm following the rules. what are you doing?

According to join date you are the "n00b".

According to join date you are the "n00b".

urbandictionary.com said:
1. newb 886 up, 82 down love ithate it

A term used to describe a inexperienced gamer/person/etc. Unlike a noob, a newb is someone who actually wants to get better.
Leet Player: Why is he just looking at the wall?
Other Player: I think hes a newb.
by The Fallen Fox May 15, 2005 share this

Key word inexperienced. Thus the whole argument regarding the search function.
I'm curious to know what the general opinion is on the search function...LOL

ok so johns that thread u told me to look at doesnt specify what bulb to use it only says 9006 but thats for the fog lights sooo..

headlights are H7 and fogs are 9006

was that really that hard Johns? If you can't handle "newbs" then maybe you shouldn't be on the net?? You spent more time and effort being a jerk then just pointing the guy in the right direction.

headlights are H7 and fogs are 9006

was that really that hard Johns? If you can't handle "newbs" then maybe you shouldn't be on the net?? You spent more time and effort being a jerk then just pointing the guy in the right direction.

Thanks!!finally i got the answer lol

LOL according to the rules... come on dude! lighten the hell up! Nothing fires me up on these forums more than when someone douches up the joint with the "search asshole" BS comment ok ok... maybe a few things bother me more but you get the point. If EVERYONE F'in searched (and found what they were looking for) this place would be an F'in ghost town. Tumbleweed would literally be blowing through the... well, ok maybe not literally but... seriously, there's only SO MANY questions and topics that can be discussed about these cars. Eventually there will be overlap. Since so much of this forum's success is predicated on activity, if I were writing the rules... haha rules... I'd proclaim people must NOT search when they have a question and instead create a whole new thread! haha (partial sarcasm) back to my crackpipe...

yea lets keep this forum going. if people just came on here and did a search this forum would just die. there's always gonna be new issues and different opinions to be made

Back