--question-- Mazda Poster

Has any1 seen a mazda poster...

i saw a dope mazdaspeed6 poster in my local dealer today... & i searched google.. & found nothing...

Does any1 have one... or does any1 know where to get one???

- thanks

Ask at the dealer. Maybe they have extra promo stuff. If you get a lot of work done there, or if you bought the car there, tell them you want it, even to save it when they change it out for something else.

I have looked around on ebay when i first got my car and never seen any... i am sure the dealers would probably have some either on the floor or in storage they would not mind parting with. Or you could try to call mazda themselves... they might be in a good mood and send you some new stuff!

I looked into this for myself...you see, Im waiting for the warranty to be up so Im sticking with "non-performance" "mods"...Off ebay, I got 2 mazdaspeed lanyards, 2 mazdaspeed seatbelt covers and a license plate from Japan that someone had personalized "MS6" on it....

Then 2 weeks ago I was at the dealer getting an oil change and saw a MAZDASPEED T-shirt...bought that.

I'm not too into posters myself, but I did notice a MAZDASPEED cloth shop banner on ebay...i was too late on that bid tho...=(

Happy hunting!

PS: for every item you buy that has "MAZDASPEED" on it, your car gains 10hp...(2thumbs)

I called and asked Mazda about a year and a half ago for a MS6 poster but they didnt have any. They sent me a lanyard, a hat and some Mazdaspeed and ZoomZoom stickers for free instead.

Nice, I might have to do that. Even if I don't get the poster, I might be able to get some other goodies.

Too weird...I was in for service today (Oxmoor Mazda in Louisville), and they are in the process of moving to a larger building, so there was crap everywhere, including a 3-4 foot long "mazdaspeed" neon light. I was seriously coveting that thing for my garage.

Coors light I can have for $75 at any flea market (I'm a Guinness drinker anyway). This is the only MS neon I've ever seen.

they're out there...just gotta look for them. try ebay.

we have a Protege5, Mazdaspeed protege, Mazdaspeed Motorsports and RX7 posters up in one of our rooms :)

I dropped a big hint to the folks at the dealership about the Mazdaspeed neon sign when they called me about the jacked-up service experience I had (how much would I have to put in this hand so you would forget what you had in that hand?)...they said it was up in the new showroom. Damn! But I did get two free oil changes out of the deal.

Back