Question about nav system information (2023 CX-5)

:
23 CX-5 Premium
Wife just got a 2023 2.5 S Premium that doesn't have a nav card (but is set up to receive one). My 2018 Mazda 3 has a HUD to which the nav card supplies speed limit and stop sign info as well as (on the top of the infotainment screen) upcoming cross street names. I find all that helpful. Her car does not have a HUD and I'm wondering if I were to buy a nav card would this kind of info be displayed elsewhere on the IP?

I can only relate our 2019 CX-5 with the older radio (no HUD). Using a card in that, does display cross street names at the top of the display, but not speed limits - but then I don't think it displays speed limits at all, anyway.

I can only relate our 2019 CX-5 with the older radio (no HUD). Using a card in that, does display cross street names at the top of the display, but not speed limits - but then I don't think it displays speed limits at all, anyway.
That's probably a feature of the HUD as on my 2018 3. It's a nice feature if you're like me and are oblivious to posted speed limit signs!

If I am not mistaken they also show in the digital cluster on the latest models. Not on the analog though which probably S trim comes with.

Back